( seven ) yeah, I'm okay.

╔═════   ∘◦ ☽ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷:"𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷:
"𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢."

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ ☾ ◦∘ ══════╝

WITH ONE DEEPLY elaborated plan to get Billy into the sauna, the group waited until nightfall to begin. While Billy took a shower, Mackenzie placed a lock on the front door so Billy had no way out. She walked back into the room with the sauna, extremely careful not to let Billy see her. The C.P.R. doll that they had found was in the sauna with a walkie taped to it so Mike could pretend it was him.

"You ready?" Mike asked her.

Mackenzie nodded and entered the other room with the rest of the group. Mike began to taunt Billy, calling his name in a sing-song voice. Mackenzie almost gasped when she heard footsteps come into the room. Will grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together. She gave it a small squeeze as Billy entered the sauna and lifted the doll up in anger.

"Hey," Mike said. Eleven emerged, standing close to the sauna. "Behind you."

Billy turned around quickly.

"Hi," El greeted coldly.

Billy threw the doll down and went to charge, but El nodded her head upwards, making Billy fly into the wall and land on the floor.

"Now!" Mike exclaimed.

They all piled out of the room they were hiding in. El moved her hand to the side, therefore shutting the door just as Billy went to run towards it. Mackenzie let go of Will's hand as he ran forwards with Mike. Mike put a metal bar through the door handle and behind a pipe so it would be harder to open. As an extra precaution, Will put a metal chain around the pipe and through the door handle while Lucas locked it. The three boys ran back to the rest of them, Will immediately taking Mackenzie's hand again.

Billy began pounding on the door in effort to try and get himself out. However, it didn't budge. He suddenly stopped, his face holding realization as he stared at a certain teenager.

"Max," he breathed out.

Mackenzie glanced over to see Max slightly sad, but determination was etched onto her features. "Do it."

Will ran up to the temperature dial, dragging Mackenzie along with him. He turned it all the way to the hottest setting. They quickly ran backwards, watching as Billy sweat more and more due to the hot temperature.