( BONUS - THE INTERROGATION ) I need you to talk to us.

╔═════   ∘◦ ☽ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝓑𝓞𝓝𝓤𝓢 - 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓘𝓝𝓣𝓔𝓡𝓡𝓞𝓖𝓐𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝:"𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜

𝓑𝓞𝓝𝓤𝓢 - 𝓣𝓗𝓔
𝓘𝓝𝓣𝓔𝓡𝓡𝓞𝓖𝓐𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝:
"𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜."

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ ☾ ◦∘ ══════╝

hawkins, indiana. circa 1984.

COLD. THAT WAS one word to describe the shed where Mackenzie Tate was situated. Mike had realized that Will couldn't be a spy for the Mind Flayer, a name dubbed by Dustin from Dungeons & Dragons, if he didn't know where he was. If anybody knew how to destroy this thing, it was Will. The whole group had completely revamped the shed out back, removing everything from it and covering the walls and windows up so Will couldn't recognize where he was. Lights dimly shone through the darkness, mostly right on the chair where Will was tied up.

"All right, you ready?" Hopper asked.

The only ones left in the shed were Hopper, Joyce, Jonathan, Mike, and Mackenzie. Mackenzie had begged Joyce to let her stay, and begrudgingly, she agreed.

"Yeah," Joyce replied softly.

Hopper stuck a cotton ball soaked with bleach under Will's nose. The boy's head shot up from its dangling position, gasping with his eyes wide. Mackenzie flinched for a moment and felt Mike grip her hand. Will's skin looked deathly pale from the lights that were on him and his eyes looked sunken in.

Will glanced around the room, grunting as he tried to get out of his bounds. "What? What is this? Why am I tied up?"

Joyce bent down in front of him. "Will, we just wanna talk to you. We're not gonna hurt you."

"Where am I?" he exclaimed.

Hopper showed him the picture of the Mind Flayer. "You recognize this? Do you recognize this?"

Will shook his head. Mackenzie chewed on her thumbnail anxiously.

"Hey, we wanna help you," Joyce reassured him. "But to do that, we have to understand how to kill it."

"Why am I tied up?" Will yelled again.

He continued to scream that same sentence over and over again. Mackenzie shared a concerned look with Mike as the lights began to flicker. Will began to thrash while demanding he let them go. She frowned at him. Will was never one to scream or yell normally, he was mostly a quiet kid. That's when Mackenzie knew that this wasn't him. This wasn't her Will.