Chapter Two

I opened my eyes. The light shined through the window. My hand was placed next to my hand, so the first view I got was my ring. I lifted my hand up and looked at the ring. I couldn't help but smile. After a moment of admiring the gem, I leaned up and looked around. Austin was on the phone in the opposite room. I could tell he was talking to Avon but the sound of his voice. I got out of bed and the cold air hit my completely naked body. I walked to the room the Austin was in and leaned my body on the door frame. He eyes were immediately drawn to me and he got silent.
"Hey buddy let me call you back" Austin said. He was quiet for a moment.
"Okay, I love you too" he said, clearly trying to rush off the phone. He stood up, the phone still to his ear. He looked down at me and licked his lips. He placed his hands on my sides and slowly rubbed up and down. I could hear Avon through the phone, telling Austin a story, even though Austin told him he had to go.
I brought my lips up to Austin's neck and kissed down.
"No mom can't talk right now she's asleep" Austin said and threw his head back in frustration.
"I'll have her call when she wakes up okay?" Austin said.
"Okay, love you" Austin said. Avon said he loves him too and then they hung up, Austin threw his phone onto the couch and placed his free hand on the other side of my waist.
"Now how am I expected to have a conversation with Avon when you come in here looking like that" he said quietly. I smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek.
"I need a shower" I said.
"Wow what a coincidence, so do I" he said with a smirk.
I turned around and held his hand behind me.
"How convenient" I said acting shocked. I pulled him along behind me to the bathroom. He turned the shower on and turned towards me. He stood behind me and I faced the mirror. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.
"You're so beautiful" he said and kissed my shoulder. These compliments have become a very frequent thing. After the baby, Austin and I hadn't really been intimate like we were before. I was self conscious about my body and I was self conscious about myself in general. Last night was really the first night after Avon that him and I really enjoyed ourselves together. We had tried before but something always came up, weather it was me being self conscious or Avon being needy. I reached back and held my arms around Austin's neck. I turned to face him and he kissed my lips.
"Good thing I'm on birth control, especially after last night" I chuckled and turned to face him. He lifted me up and set me on the sink and stood between my legs.
"It wouldn't have mattered if you were on birth control, I wouldn't mind another baby" he said.
"But what about Avon? He's still so young he's be jealous" I said. Austin furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.
"I think Avon would be thrilled, besides Avon is such a mommy's boy, I need a daddy's girl" he said. It's crazy, who would have thought I'd be sitting here with Austin, him trying to convince me that we should have a baby, well, another one.
"And what if it's a boy, not a girl?" I asked.
"Then, id be just as happy, but we're going to keep trying till I have a daughter" he smiled. I took a deep breath and exhaled.
"I'll think about it" I said with a smile. I wasn't sure if I was physically and emotionally ready for another pregnancy. I slid off the counter and stepped into the shower. Austin took his pants off and stepped in behind me. Our shower wasn't so much a cleansing shower, it was more of a touchy shower. His touch turned me on almost instantly. It's been so long since I've gotten to feel his affectionate touch. I've missed it, and I fully intended on taking advantage of every second.
***
"We're home" I called out, scooter quickly met us at the door and took my bag from Austin who was walking in behind me. Avon ran over to me and jumped into my arm. I picked him up and had him resting on my hip. He wasn't necessarily small enough to carry around anymore but he was such a mommy's boy and wanted to be around me all the time.
"Is that a ring I see?" Scooter said excitedly. I smiled and stuck my hand out for him to see.
"It's very nice" scooter said. I brought my hand up to show Avon.
"Look what daddy bought mommy" I said. He held the finger and looked at it closely.
"I was with him when he went to get it" Avon said. I looked at Austin.
"So literally everyone knew before me?" I chuckled.
"Yes ma'am" he said. He grabbed a bud light from the fridge and took a seat on the stool. I set Avon down and he went to play with Scooter kids. I took a seat next to Austin.
"So when are you thinking for a wedding?" Scooter said. I looked over at Austin.
"I hadn't even thought about it yet" I said, looking down, admiring my ring.
"Well, I think you should do it as soon as possible, you guys already act like your married" scooter said.
"You're planning?" I asked.
"Of course" he said with a smile.
"Then just let me know a date and I'll be there" I chuckled. Everyone agreed.
"Then I'll get to it" scooter said standing up and gathering his kids. He left, leaving just Austin, me and Avon.
-
I was sitting on the couch, scrolling through social media, and Austin was laying on the floor with Avon, playing with his toy cars or whatever.
"Avon, why don't you go tell mom what you told me earlier" Austin said. I saw him look at Avon and wink. Avon did his best to wink back and he ran over to me. Austin still lied on the ground with his weight resting on his elbows. Avon ran over to me, jumped up onto the couch next to me and sat on his knees. He rested his arm on my thigh, like he was trying to be slick or something.
"So mommy" he said. I looked at him, raised an eyebrow. He was looking at me with the same look the Austin gives me when he's trying to convince me to do something.
"So Avon" I said.
"I need a sis- sister" he said, struggling to pronounce the words. I looked up at Austin. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders.
"And why do you want a sister Avon" I said, still eying Austin down.
"Because, she can play cars with me and we can be friends at school" he said to the best of his ability. I furrowed my eyes brows at Avon. He had a smirk playing his lips and he was looking at me through the side of his eye. Just like Austin. Avon was an exact replica of Austin, he had no traits of mine.
"Listen ma, all I'm saying is I won't be mad so just do it" Avon said. I looked at him wide eyed. Ma? This was definitely a script written by Austin.
"Oh really?" He said. He nodded confidently. I looked down at my phone at the clock. 9:20.
"Avon why don't you go upstairs and get ready for bed so daddy and I can talk" I said.
"Talk about what?" He asked.
"About this sister that you want" I said. Avon looked over at Austin. Austin motioned for him to go upstairs. He jumped off the couch and ran upstairs. I stood up and walked to the kitchen, Austin followed.
"See, Avon wants a sister" Austin said.
"No, Avon wanted to make you happy so he did what you told him to do" I said. I poured myself a glass of wine.
"Come on Avery, I know you don't want to wait till your 30 to have more kids" he said.
"Austin I'm only 26" I told him.
I looked past Austin and saw Avon peeking around the corner.
"Avon, didn't I tell you to go get ready for bed" I said. Austin turned around and looked at him.
"Yeah" he said quietly. Austin walked over to Avon scooped him up and threw him over his shoulder. Avon laughed uncontrollably. I looked down at my wine then opened the kitchen drawer. Austin and Avon had went upstairs. I looked down at my birth control and picked it up. I looked at it for a moment. I let out a sigh and set it back in the drawer and closed it.