Chapter Five

"Okay are you guys ready?" Scooter asked. Austin and I looked at each other and nodded. He knocked on the window and the man opened out door. Austin and I stepped out and were immediately blinded by flashing cameras.
We had been invited to the AMA's this year. It was huge for me. It would be my first time back to 'work' and performing. Austin and I were both nominated for a few awards. Avon was at home with the babysitter. Austin and I held hands as we walked up the carpet into the venue. We both had been slightly bummed out, we had been trying to get pregnant, but it wasn't working out so well. The first time it happened unexpectedly, so we were both let down when it didn't work out.
A few photos were taken but we were rushed through since I was performing. Austin took his seat and I made my way to the dressing rooms. I had the help of many people to get my dress on. I really wanted something bold but classy, but show a lot of skin and show off my body.

(I know y'all remember this iconic dress, fan or not)

I made my way out to the stage and waited for the band to begin playing.

I walked off the stage, went around the back and found my designated seat next to Austin. I looked over at him and he seemed to be not in a great mood. I reached for his hand and held it. His hand was limp, like he didn't really want to hold my hand. I looked up at him but he refused to make eye contact with me. I just shrugged it off, assumed he was upset about the whole pregnancy thing.
**
As we left, a few more photos were taken and we got into the car. Austin still hasn't said a word to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He gave me an annoyed glare then looked away.
"I'm fine" he mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at him.
"What are you mad about?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.
"Just tell me-"
"Jesus Christ Avery I said I'm fine, just leave it alone" he said. He was loud and I saw our driver give us a look through the mirror. I rested my arm on the window and just left him alone for the rest of the ride.
When we finally got home, we got out of the car. Well, kind of. Austin got out and closed the door on my face. I opened the door for myself, stepped out and thanked the driver. I walked inside. Austin had also closed that door instead of leaving it open for me. Austin stormed upstairs and the babysitter looked at me confused.
"He's just- having a moment I guess" I said a shook it off. I paid her and she left. Avon was already in bed, since it was midnight. I made my way upstairs and walked into our room, where Austin was undressing. I closed the door behind me and took a seat on the bed. I removed my heels from my feet and kicked them across the room. Austin was huffing and puffing, throwing a silent fit.
"Seriously Austin, what's your fucking problem" I said, slightly raising my voice, but not loud enough to wake up Avon. Austin threw on a pair of sweatpants and looked at me.
"I just don't understand why y'all had to be so close" he said. He had an attitude. I looked at him confused.
"Wha- What the fuck are you talking about" I snapped.
"You and Abel" he yelled.
"we weren't even close Austin" I said, now standing up. I couldn't necessarily move very quickly and freely since I was still wearing this dress.
"You hugged him" Austin said. He just had this attitude. I wanted to slap him.
"And what?" I yelled. I think at this point Austin and I had both completely forgot Avon was sleeping on the next room over.
"And you shouldn't be getting that close to another man" he yelled.
"You're fucking insane" I yelled.
"And you're supposed to be mine" he said, this time quietly, more vulnerable.
"Austin, I married you, and I had Avon with you, and I'm trying to have another with you, what have I done to make you think I'm not yours?" I asked, taking a step closer to him. He looked down at me and pulled me in by my waist.
"I just want you all to myself, I don't want another man looking at you like I do" he said, softly, and gentle. He placed a hand on my cheek.
"Austin, even if they did I only have eyes for you and I only want you" I said, and pressed my body against his. His hands trailed down my sides and rested my on butt. He leaned down and kissed me and I kissed him.
We both heard our door creak open, then Avon stood in the doorway, holding his blanket around him.
"Why are you yelling" he said, teary eyed.
"No baby were not yelling" I said, walking away from Austin and walking over to Avon. I kneeled down in front of him so my eyes were directly across from his.
"But I heard, it woke me up" he said. I looked down at his feet cause I didn't really have an explanation. Austin and I were both quiet.
"Can I sleep in here" he asked. I looked up at him then turned my head and looked at Austin. He sighed but nodded. I knew he didn't necessarily want Avon sleeping in our room, he already thinks I baby him to much, and he probably wanted to try for a baby.
"Okay but you have to go right to bed" I said. Avon nodded and ran over to our bed. He crawled in and Austin helped him up. I walked into the bathroom, closed the door behind me and started taking my makeup off. 10 minutes later, once I got my makeup off, Austin walked in and closed the door quietly.
"Why did you leave Avon?" I said.
"He's sleeping" Austin said quietly. I nodded and turned back towards the mirror and started taking my hair out. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"How do you expect me to keep my hands off you when you wear something like his" he said, rubbing his hands up and down my body. I chuckled.
"Well you're going to have to resist, Avon is right over there" I said.
"Well, Avon's asleep, and this is a big house" he said seductively. I turned towards him and took a deep breath,
"I don't think tonight is a good night" I said. He pouted his lip and continued to rub his hands on my body.
"To much went on tonight and I-" I started
"It's okay, we don't have too if you don't want too" he said. I smiled and turned around.
"Can you unzip this?" I asked. He smiled and let out a sigh.
"So you're testing me now?" He chuckled and slowly unzipped my dress. Once he got to the bottom of the dress I pulled it off my shoulders and slid it down. I was sure to hold it the whole way until it hit my ankles, meaning I was completely bent over in front of Austin. He let out a deep breathe and placed his hands on my waist. I gently grinded against him, earning a quiet groan from him.
"This just ain't fair" he said and pulled me into him more.
"I'm just trying to, undress" I said, looking back at him with a seductive look. I slid my panties down the exact way.
"Oh is this how you undress?" He said and laughed. I bit my lip and nodded. I rested my elbows on the sink in front of me, spread my legs open and swayed my hips side to side. I looked up in the mirror and saw him watching me intensely. He bit his lip, then stuck his index finger and middle finger in his mouth and reached down and started rubbing me. I could feel my legs tremble underneath of me. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes and just enjoyed myself.
"Are you sure you don't want to do anything" he said. I opened my eyes, looked in the mirror and he was looking my in my eyes, through the mirror. I bit my lip and didn't say anything. He quickly moved his fingers from my clit and stuck them inside of me and curled them. I threw my head back once again and felt my legs shake again.
"I asked a question" he said and held his fingers where they were. I looked into the mirror again and bit my lip again, I smiled.
"I'm not so sure anymore" he said. He smiled and pulled his sweatpants down to his knees. He rubbed himself against me a few times until I couldn't take the teasing anymore. I pushed my hips back hard at just the right time and his entire length was inside of me. He stumbled back a step but then readjusted himself. He pulled my hips into him every time he thrusted in to me, hitting a deeper spot every time. Every time I would look in the mirror, Austin was watching me through the mirror. He watched all my facial expressions which seemed to turn him on. He loved to see the pleasure he was bringing upon me.
I let out a loud moan and he quickly put his hand over my mouth and pulled my face up to him, continuing his thrusts.
"You have to be quiet" he said sternly. I nodded and he moved his hand down to my neck. He squeezed it, sending chills through my body. He moved his hand to the back of my neck and pushed my upper body down.
"Fuck" I moaned quietly underneath my breath.
"Has anyone else made you feel this way?" He said with his deep raspy voice, driving my insane. I didn't answer, simple because I wasn't really paying attention. He brought his fingers down to my clit and rubbed it vigorously.
"Answer" he said sternly. My face showed the face of pleasureful pain. I shook my head and bit my lip. My breathing was heavy and I knew I was getting close. He thrusted harder until I reached my orgasm but he continued so he could reach his.
We started to hear our bed creaking behind the door. He quickened his thrusts and came inside of me. Once he was finished he quickly pulled up his pants, just in time because Avon knocked on the door as Austin was about to open it. Austin quickly closed the door behind him. I threw on Austin's t shirt, which I became fond of for wearing to bed, and a pair of sleep shorts. I made my way out of the bathroom and saw Austin lying on his back, and Avon laying on his chest fast asleep. Austin was on his phone. I walked over to my side of the bed and crawled under the covers. I cuddled up next to Avon and Austin and we all fell asleep.