Chapter Twelve

It's been a week since I had last spoke to Austin. He's texted and called. I didn't talk to him but I let Avon talk to him on the phone. I had let him know I was coming by today to get more clothes for Avon and I. He wasn't working, but Avon was at school.

I got out of my car and walked into the house. My jaw nearly dropped when I saw a spotless house. No trash, laundry done, dishes done and put away, everything was done. I walked around the corner, and Austin was cooking. I cleared my throat and he looked over at me. He turned the setting down on the stove and walked over to me.

"I made lunch, if you'd stay for a while" he said, nervously. I looked around once again, the house looked stress free, it's beauty had been restored. I sighed and nodded. We took a seat at the table and ate.
"Come home" he said desperately. I sighed.
"Please" he pleaded.
"Austin, I don't know" I said quietly.
"Avery I need you here, I was acting so stupid, I want you and Avon and soon our baby girl to be here" he said. I was silent.
"Avery" he said and placed his hand on mine
"You know you don't want Avon or the baby growing up without me. Even if they see me on the weekends, you and I both know you don't want that and neither do I" he said. I started to cry. He was right, he was completely right. I didn't want our kids growing up not knowing him, and not having a supporting, functional family.
"Just come home, we can work out our problems" he said. I sat quietly and thought for a moment. I nodded shyly. He stood up and pulled me in for a hug. He pulled away and walked over to the couch. He picked up one of my duffle bags and set it on the table in front of me.
"I packed this for you, in case you decided not to stay" he said. It was the bag that I had brought to the hospital when Avon was born. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back and placed his hands on my hips.
"I am absolutely in love with you"
***
"Ready?" Austin asked. I nodded. Him and I were leaving from the hospital. Avon was staying with scooter and they were going to meet us there after the baby was born.
This time, I wasn't having any serious pains, I was scheduled to go into the doctors this time.
Once we got there, they had me set up in my gown and all, and Austin sat in the chair next to the bed, just like last time.
"I better not be in labor for 2 days again" I said. Austin laughed.
He kissed my forehead and rested his head on my shoulder.
"I think this will be it for us" I chuckled. He smiled.
"I'm completely okay with that" he said.
Luckily, this delivery was much easier than the last, everything went according to plan, and everything went much smoother.
**
I looked over at Austin, holding the baby. What a beautiful sight. He was in the process of placing the baby in Avon's arms. Even more beautiful.
We had already decided on her name, Ariyah. She looked like me, except she had Austin's beautiful blue eyes.
_____

A/N
Sooo this story is probably only going to have one more chapter, it's the shortest book in the series just because I wanted to wrap everything up nicely and have a cute little ending yk