chapter 2

I get up and grab my stuff before deku could ask me why I was blushing earlier, the shitty hair had left about 5 minutes before me so I couldn't have him as an excuse to ignore that nerd. I walk out of the classroom and accidentally bump into half and half

"oi move it you damn extra"  I said. He wasn't looking at me he was looking in my direction but not at me somewhere behind me, I turn around to see deku walking towards us I look back at icy hot and who is not has a light pink tint on his face.

I grows the more and more with each step that shitty nerd is taking. "Oi half and half your gay is showing" I said catching him off guard and making his face even more pink. "W-what" was all this extra could say.

All this time was wasted 'cause deku caught up to me
Damn icy hot
"Hi todoroki, hi kacchan" he said with a stupid smile. "Hey todoroki if it's okay with you can you walk a head I need to ask kacchan about something" he was to flustered and lost all his words so he just nodded instead.

He walked faster so he wouldn't listen to what deku was about to say. "H-hey um k-kacchan can I ask you a question about earlier in class and why you were red" he stuttered he was so lucky I was caught up in my thoughts about the beautiful red heads lips in a pout because I would have yelled at him to shut up.

"It's non of your fuckn'business nerd " I said with I bit if hesitation. He turn his head to look at me and then smiled "You were blushing I could tell" he then said. I feel my face heat up.

"I just want to know why because  I noticed that you talk to Kirishima a lot more then anyone else and you rarely go anywhere with out him" the broccoli boy said.

Do I really do that, I never thought I spent that much time with him was I going soft no right I like him but I still have to stand my ground I can't let a little feeling like this get in my way

Deku was looking at me the entire time still full of questions. "Fine if you really want o know meet me at my dorm at 8pm don't be late or you can forget that I told you anything" I mumbled I have to get this off my chest and as much as I hate to say it I think talking to him will help.

I start to walk faster so I could get to my dorm first and wash up. I get to the dorms and everyone was in the common room talk or whatever. I walk past then to get to my dorm I get my key and unlock the door. It was already 7:30.

I did my bed and then took a shower. The water felt good on my back it was pretty relaxing. I finish up and get out, my hair is wet so it's kinda in front of my face I had a loose towel around my waist. I was about to take it off and get dressed when I hear my door open.
____________________________________

So that was the second chapter hope you like it. I had to look up the time the bakubae goes to sleep and it said 8:32

If you have any animes to suggest to me I will look into it
I have watched

My hero academia
Cowboy Bebop
Haikyuu (on the 4th season)
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Assassination classroom
Blue exorcist
Super lovers
Ouran hight school host club
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can't think of any other ones