A royal arrival

Kendall's POV

I wake up a sweaty mess hands shaking and a nervous wreck. Today me and the rest of the ALDC are leaving for England.

Why you ask, well 2 weeks ago a dancer at the England performing arts fell and broke her leg so Maddie, Kenzie, Nia, Kamryn,Chloe , Asia, and me are auditioning.

So I dragged myself out of bed and got dressed. I curled my hair and put some neutral makeup on.

My mom drove me to the ALDC. I hopped out of the car and ran inside to be engulfed in a giant hug. I look and saw Maddie.

" Eeeek were going to meet the queen and one of us will be dancing at the EPA " Maddie squeals.

" I know I'm ecstatic " I shout.

I look down at Maddie's outfit and I feel out of place she looks sophisticated and clean.

Then I look at my own outfit and feel awkward. What if its not elegant enough.

" You should hear Abby she barking orders like crazy " Kenzie pitched in. Wait where did she come from.

" Abby's always barking orders" I add in.

Maddie starts giggling like an idiot to the point were she's rolling on the ground.

" Girls stop joking off and get your lazy buts in here " Abby barks.

I walk in and don't feel as bad about my outfit anymore. I see booty shorts to crop tops and I'm wearing a dress so I think I'm good.

On the plane

We just took off and I'm gripping my seat praying to god that I will live.

I'm tapped on my shoulder by Chloe " hey look out your window ".

I look out and see tiny people and cars and pretty much tiny everything.

Next I see fluffy white clouds rolling around in sky.

I'm much more relaxed now and can't wait to make my royal appearance.