The Bad News

Hi. If there are any grammar mistakes, then please comment! I would also love to hear your feedback! There is one rule of you are going to read this - No Hating! As I quote from Dumbledore, "Sadly, accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often, best to say nothing at all." Thank you! Let's get on with the chapter. Also, if you want you can make me a cover.

THE sunshine showed through the curtains- a lot. Sophie groaned. It was the weekend, but she was dreading getting up, and not only because Hamsterzilla needed a bath. She was worried because Grady had been gone from Havenfield for weeks now. And the council can't find him. Sophie couldn't find his thoughts. Everyone was worried. Very worried. He had been on one of his assignments, but when Alden came back without him and saying that he didn't know where Grady was, Sophie had immediately fled to get room to cry. Grady was her adoptive father, and Sophie loved him. It wasn't the same without him. Sophie pulled on a soft blue tunic and black leggings along with some flats. She crept down the stairs, quiet as she could be, and turned to the kitchen cupboards, which were filled with spices and herbs. She closed that cupboard. Eventually she decided on some Mallowmelt. It was the only thing they had right now, because Edaline refused to leave the house. She even slept in the couch now. Sophie turned around. "AHHHHH!!! Edaline, you have me a heart attack!" Edaline's eyes welled up and she tried her best to stop sobbing. Oh no. Sophie thought. Any mention of a heart attack, of something bad. .. Edaline would start crying. Sophie couldn't blame her. Everyone was worried. And sad. And...just generally depressed. Sophie tried to comfort Edaline, but it was no use. "Edaline, please stop. Edaline? MOM?" Edaline looked up at the last one. She stopped crying, then smiled. "Did you just call me mom?"
Sophie smiled, too. "Yes. I suppose I did." Edaline blinked. Then laughed. It was so nice to hear her laugh again. " Ok, daughter, I suppose we need some real food. "
Edaline got ready, and they decided to head to Atlantis to go to Slurps and Burps and to get food. They traveled up to the leapmaster. The Atlantis trip was rather uneventful, up until they got to Slurps and Burps. Dex was in the back, apparently trying to perfect a ear-enlarging elixir. and Kesler was right up at the checkout area. "Edaline?! Is that you? Hi Sophie!" Edaline smiled shyly. Sophie laughed- since when was Edaline shy? " Umm...yes, it is me. I just needed a few more bottles of Youth. " Kesler smiled. "I wondered when you would come get some more. Your supply should've run out weeks ago. " Edaline but her lip. It had run out weeks ago, but Edaline had refused to leave the house . Kesler pulled out a basket, full of bottles of Youth. "I've been saving them because you haven't been drinking any..." Kesler says. " Oh. Ok. Here's my birth find cube thingy... " (if it has a proper name comment and tell me!) "No need for that. This is on me- you need it right now. I am pretty sure you need all of that money for the food you need." Dex came out from the back. " Hi Sophie. Edaline? Did you... Leave the house? " He tried to look taken aback, but in a joking way. "Yes, yes, I did. Now, I think I have to get going. " She gave a small smile and left with Sophie for Havenfield.

Sorry that chapter was a soooooo short. Again, If you have ideas tell me! I love feedback, too!

Love from,
Custard_Bursting Kotlc

Ps
Sorry again for the short chapter!