WHAT?! THE HUMANS GOT IT TOO?!

Sophie threw one of Biana's many embroidered pillows at her. Seriously, how many pillows does this girl have?! Sophie thought as she ducked a pink pillow flying towards her. Then, her imparter rang from inside her pocket. It was... Elwin?! Oh no! She thought. A call from Elwin could not be a good sign. She grimaced and answered. Elwin looked nervous as he said, "When I went to check on Grady this morning, his breathing had slowed. And when I checked deeper... Basically, he is... In a coma. And, I will be soon to, as will the FoxFire students who caught it." His face looked extremely grim. He continued, " and it has spread to the Forbidden Cities. Lots of people have it. And because humans are weaker than elves, they die. Instead of going into a coma. But only for the old humans, I swear. " he said quickly. "They are calling it the Coronavirus. Master Leto and the rest of the black swan have managed to make it seem like it came from a bat. But it's getting out of hand... The entire world has hundreds of cases. Many have died. I'm not sure that the Elvin species will be conscious to witness it, either." Sophie s eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. Then the world went black.

*one hour later*
"Sophie?? SOPHIE!? Oh, god, she's awake." A voice said from next to her. She opened one eye, then the other. she was at her house at Havenfield. "Wha.... What happened??" She asked, suddenly remembering the news Elwin have her. Next to her, in a protective suit, was Elwin. " You fainted when you heard what I told you. " He said.

Ok, I will finish this later. I would love some support not he comments for this story! Hehe... You like my Covid19 theory??😉

Love from,
MallowMeltingKOTLC