Omg imagine that

So....not a chapter. But, imagine this:

Sophie and Fitz were behind the house at Everglen. They were having a normal conversation about it Mallowmelt or custard bursts were better. Fitz kept glancing at Sophie's lips, but Sophie waved it off. Then, out of nowhere, Fitz leaned in and kissed Sophie. Sophie, surprised but gleeful, kissed Fitz back. "Sophie... Will you be my girlfriend?" Fits asked leaning close to her ear. Sophie nearly squeaked. " Y-yes! Yes! Yesyesyes! " Sophie said. Fitz stared at her, then said, "Good, because I really love you."

 Later, at tribunal hall because SoPhIe BrOke AnOther lAw. After the tribunal (Sophie not guilty)

Everyone who wasn't friends or family was out, and even then everyone in the family was lecturing Sophie. Then, out of NOWHERE, Keefe asked if she would just give him a chance. Fitz glared at Keefe and Sophie starts, "MY NAME IS NO. MY NUMBER IS NO. MY SIGN IS NO. YOU NEED TO LET IT GO, NEED TO LET IT GO. NEED TO LET IT GO. EJMEJDISNSJWMNWJSKW NJJD YOU DON'T DESERVE ME." (Sophie songs the whole song. It's NO by Meghan Trainer) 

All the body guards, parents, and all twelve councilors start slow clapping along with the entire Neverseen whom everyone just realized was there.

LOL. I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER CHAPTER. 

LOVE FROM... MallowMeltingKOTLC ... PS... Guess my age.  I Wanna see how old you think I am.