More Bad News

Hi guys! I have two reads-thank you so much. It might not seem like much, but it is! Thank you again!

Sophie was sitting on her bed when Edaline came upstairs. It looked like she had been crying again. She sat down next to Sophie and started talking. "I- I don't know how to say this but... The Council says that we... Have to call or the search for Grady." Sophie stared at her. She blinked. Edaline blinked. Then they were both crying. She loved her adoptive parents so, so much. To lose another parent. .. It was heart braking. "The wanderling ceremony is in three days. After the ceremony we are going to dinner with the Vackers. I... I am so sorry Sophie." Edaline said through sobs. "No...NO! It...why...we need to keep searching! I refuse to believe it!" Sophie...Officially hated the Council. She had disliked it before, but this brought them to another level. She came up with a plan in her head. She would wait until Edaline was asleep, and then sneak out and search for her father. She had to do it. It was her only chance. Edaline's voice snapped her back to reality. "Sophie, are you in there? I said that Biana is here." " Uh..oh. Ok! Umm...could you leave? " Sophie hated kicking Edaline out like that, especially now, but she really needed to talk to Biana alone. Edaline's face fell. " Oh...yeah. Sorry. " Sophie was torn- should she just let Edaline stay? She decided yes. Edaline was her mother, she would NOT kick her out right now. "Mom...wait. Stay. You can hear whatever I need to say." Edaline smiled. " Really? " Sophie nodded. Biana appeared in the corner of the room. "BIANA VACKER! How long have you been there!?" Sophie shouted. She had no idea why she was angry at Biana, because she had done this many times before. She decided it was not a good idea to shout after crying so long, because her throat was starting to hurt. "I'm sorry Biana...I have no idea why I did that." Biana blinked and then laughed. Laughed! She wiped tears from her eyes. " Why are you laughing!? " Sophie exclaimed. She started laughing to. "Because you should've seen your face! It was HILARIOUS!" " Okay, Biana. Let's go eat lunch. I... Need to do something after. Alone. Sorry. " They headed down the stairs to the dining room. Edaline conjured three plates of Mallowmelt and umber leaves plus carnissa root. They are in silence. Eventually Biana left and Sophie went up to her room. They both skipped dinner. At 11:38 Sophie got dressed and ready to leave. It was dark out, so Sophie would have to teleport. She decided to start searching in Atlantis. Then she would go to Lumenaria. (I think that is how to spell it) Then she would come home and act like nothing happened. She went over this in her head. At 12:11 she levitated (again, I think that's how you spell it) down stairs and opened the front door. She closed it quietly. She turned around. "Sophie?" Someone said from behind her.

Andddddddd... CUT! Who do you think the voice was?
Thank you! I hope you liked it!

Love from,
Custard_BurstingKOTLC