This is Important.

*Sorry if you do not like to be referred to as white/black*

IMPORTANT

Ok, so... not a chapter. But we need to talk about something. George Floyd was killed, because of the color of his skin. The COLOR of his DAMN SKIN. If you ever see someone getting hurt or bullied because of how they look, try and step in and help. Because racism is STUPID. Striaght up stupid. Because, if history went backwards, then white skinned people would be treated like this. White people would be killed every day. Imagine, if you were George Floyd, about to fucking die, and saying "I can't breath." Then be killed. If you are Black, then don't ever, ever listen to people saying that you are not beautiful. No matter your gender, your race, your skin color, you are FUCKIN AWESOME. Ok? Ok. I am not Black. I am white, and white people need to use that to their advantage, to help because you are less likely to get hurt than a black person. Let me tell you, if someone ever killed you or your family because of something you can't help, control, or change, then you tell them that you. Are. Perfect. It's just so damn sad that people kill people. Kill people, as IN TAKE THERE FUCKING LIFE AWAY. If you are black, I am so incredibly sorry for what you have to face. If you are white, YOU BETTER BE HELPING. If you aren't, then why are you still reading this? So many people, especially girls and black people, were thrown away, and were tortured. For what reason? What does one gain by killing someone that just wants to be loved? They don't gain anything. At all. Except guilt. In front of the White House, a protest was staged. And wanna know what that ***** of a president did? Hid. He FUCKING hid, while people were beinig tortured. They even turned the lights out in the front of the white house. That only happens WHEN A PRESIDENT DIES. Because our president can truly be a coward sometimes. People stood by while others were killed, burned, hurt, and so many other things. I sincerely hope that our earth would be better. I am sobbing, because this happened. Some of my closest friends have dark skin, and let me tell you, they are the most caring, funny, smart, AWESOME people out there. Also, today my sister was with her friends, hanging out. Then someone stole her friend's bike, and it escalated and they called the police. My sister had two friends there: a friend who is LGBTQ+, and one who is black.The police were getting frustrated at THEM because of A.) how/who they are, or/and B.) because they are stressed. I am sorry for droning on and on, but this was important.

*******************************************************************************************************

Stay safe. - MallowMeltingKOTLC