Is that you?!

Sophie and everyone went inside and read, or studied. Edaline sat on the big sofa and stared in to space. Sophie's imparter rang. It was Biana. Sophie sighed and said,

 "Hey, Biana... What are you up to?" Biana looked at Sophie, and said sadly,

 "I think... well... we should send the Black Swan a note. They already know about Grady, yet have done NOTHING to help. Soooo... yeah." 

Sophie nodded. "How about we come over later and we write it?" Biana nodded, but did not say anything. 

**Later at Everglen** 

"Okay... so... what should we write?" Sophie asked. Linh grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. She wrote, 

Black swan, 

Come and help, 

We know you can.

Come fast,

Make haste,

Before everything we have done

Goes to waste.

They all read it. "Uh... wow Linh. How did you think of that so fast?!" Fitz asked. Linh blushed. "Oh...uh... Ioncereadahumanbookofpoetry..." She mumbled. "Oh." Was all Fitz said. Sophie broke the silents that followed. "Ok... let's go put this..." in the cave. Is what she wanted to say. But... no, should have to be brave. "In the c-cave." Her voice still shook slightly. Everyone nodded. "Ok... let's go then..." Biana said. Everyone nodded. 

**a few minutes later at Havenfield cave entraces**

"Ok-k... Lets go." Everyone headed into the cave. They set the note, now in a bottle, in the cave. They started walking out when they heard Tam shout, "Oh. My. God. Guys, you need to come see this!!!" He had gone deeper in to the cave then anyone. When everyone finally got there, he was sitting next to a very torn up, pale, green-faced Grady. 

They all just stood there, in shock. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? COME HELP ME?!" Sophie screeched. She had already begun shoving Panakes blossoms in his mouth and lifting him up. Everyone helped well Dex hailed Elwin.

Elwin answered, "What's wrong with Sophie today??" 

Dex said, "Not Sophie. Grady."

And chapter done!! I will Keep posting, but... THANK YOU FOR 18 READS!! Sorry for the short chapter! Can you check out my book of Songs for other characters? Also, the poem is MINE. You can use it if you ask, as long as you give me credit.

Love,

MallowMeltingKOTLC

PS .... I changed my name