Found Out

Hello!!! If you made it this far, please comment and follow me! Thank you guys so much!
Now... Story time!

"Sophie?" A voice behind her asked. She cursed under her breath as she turned around. Keefe stood there, with Fitz.  
     "Sophie? What are you doing?" Fits asks. Again. Sophie didn't meet his eyes when she backed away, so that hopefully Keefe wouldn't be able to tell she was lying, and said,
     " I...Uh...needed some fresh air...? " It sounded more like a question than a answer. Keefe raised his eyebrows.
    "Then why are you dressed? Also, for the last time, Foster, you can't lie to an empath. What were you really doing?" Sophie looked down as she said, "To go look for...Grady." Fitz sucked in a breath.
"Oh." Sophie nodded. 
"Sophie... Nobody even knows that he's alive, and your going out ALONE in the middle of the night. I'm sorry, but... I can't let you do that. .." There was a pause. He continued,
"...alone, that is." He finished with a grin.
"That is...definitely not what I thought you would say." Sophie  whispers. Keefe smirks.  "Oh, come on Foster. Let's go find your dad. "  The all levitate up, and Sophie teleported them to Atlantis. "Ok, let's start over...there." Sophie pointed to a random corner. They begin. Hours later, they still don't find anything. Keefe sighs. "Guys, I don't think he's here." Sophie sighs, and says, " Your...right. " Keefe looks at her perplexed. "Foster, I'm always right." Sophie rolled her eyes. "Guys...we should go. Edaline is probably awake by now..." They teleport back. Edaline is sitting on the front steps, crying. Sophie runs to her. " Edaline! Mom! What's wrong!?I mean, of course Grady is missing so that's wrong, but aside from that...? " Edaline looks up and glares at Sophie. "What did I d- oh yeah. I am soooooooo sorry. I forgot to leave a note." " IF YOU FORGOT TO LEAVE A NOTE, COME BACK AND DO SO INSTEAD!! " Edaline screeched angrily. I knew Grady's disappearance was hard on her, but... Sophie thought. She hadn't realized she had transmitted it to Fitz until he transmitted back, Yeah. I know. I just wish...  He trailed off.
"You wish what?" Sophie said, again not realizing she had said something. " You know, I just wish he was here... " Fitz replied, staring into space. Sophie could tell he was lying, but didn't push. Sophie glanced at Edaline, who had started silently crying and repeated the words,
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I am SORRYYY!!!" She said this between the heavy sobs. Her shoulders shook. Sophie say down and hugged her. "Edaline...It isn't your fault... We all miss him, we all have ways of...coping. You just have a... Nevermind. My point is, it is. Not. Your. Fault. Repeat that in your head until it feels true." Edaline smiled at her, although tears still streamed down her face.  " R-really? I... Let's go have some custard bursts.  Linh has been waiting for you."

Thank you for reading. Also, special thanks to my sister who edits my stories. Comment what you think Fitz wished!

Love from,
Custard_BurstingKOTLC