1~ A Sleepless Night

2:36 AM

Izuku lies in his bed wide awake battling the thoughts about one of his greatest friends, Ochako. I don't like her, right? She's just a friend. No she's not. You're right, she's my best friend. Oh my god am I this stupid? Who am I kidding, I love her. But this isn't some kinda romantic story, so there's no way in hell she likes me back.

After about 30 more minutes of contemplating on what to do about it but he couldn't just lay there so he decided to go and put on a simple shirt and shorts and walked out of his dorm. He was heading out to go and train a little but as he was passing by the common area he heard the TV. He went to go and see who it was before heading out. Who the hell is awake at this hour? Shouldn't they be asleep? Wait. Do you even hear yourself right now?

He chuckled at his stupidity and looked to see who was up. He looked at the couch and saw a familiar silhouette of a certain girl he was thinking about not too long ago.

"Uraraka?" He asked softly so he didn't startle her with his sudden appearance. Unfortunately she still jumped when she heard her name not expecting someone to be awake and down here as well. When she calmed her heart rate she squinted her eyes to see who it was that called her in the darkness.

"Deku?" She asked. When she realized she was right her heart did a little flutter. However she then remembered what Mina said making her blush a little but she was able to hide it with her already rosy cheeks.

"S-Sorry Uraraka I-I didn't mean to s-startle you." He quickly apologized, getting a slight blush when he said her name. However she just giggled when he started his stuttering fit making her forget what she was thinking about moments before.

"It's okay I just didn't think anyone was gonna be awake." She stated with a smile that made Izuku's knees want to buckle. "So what are you doing up?" She asked snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Couldn't sleep so I figured I would try to go train. What about you, why are you up?" He asked. Trying not to focus on what he had been thinking about back in his room.

"Same thing, although I just thought I'd watch a movie instead." She said and Izuku looked towards the screen and recognized the movie and knew that it was still towards the beginning of the film. "Wanna join me?" She asked, patting the spot next to her. He then smiled and nodded his head while he took a seat next to her. They sat and watched the movie after slowly getting over the awkward tension. However, Izuku started to feel his eyelids get heavier and heavier. Just a quick nap. Really quick...

Ochako felt a sudden weight on her left shoulder and looked over to see Deku's fluffy forest green hair. Her face got as red as a tomato and was as hot as Todoroki's flames. She tried tapping him and shaking him slightly to wake him up but it worked to no avail. I can't just leave him here. She sighed and tried to think of what to do. She suddenly had an idea. She touched him with all five fingers making him float, but before he could float around the room she grabbed his ankle, making him seem like a human balloon, and started to take him to his room. Thank god it's unlocked, otherwise I would have to search him for his key...

She immediately got flustered at the idea and pushed it aside. She opened the door and tried her best to stifle a laugh and how much of an All Might fanboy he was. She brought him over to his bed and gently released him. She then smiled at how peaceful he looked while he was sleeping. Her body then took over and made her next move for her. She bent over and kissed him softly on the cheek and whispered, "Good night Deku" she then turned around to walk out but just before she did she turned around to look at him and smiled, I guess Mina's right, it's love. She then walked out and made sure to close the door as quietly as possible. The second the door clicked shut Izuku bolted upright. As red and flustered as physically possible. His hand flew up to his cheek where her soft lips had been.

Did she really just kiss me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if this is cringy, it's my first fanfic. I'll do my best but I can't make any promises 😂 Enjoy your day!