11~ I'm Sorry

Izuku couldn't handle it he felt terrible, he looked down at the ground just far enough so you couldn't see his eyes. Ochako, on the other hand, felt like she was gonna have a heart attack from fear and excitement. She walked over to him and stopped when she was standing right in front of him.

"Look at me," She demanded. He looked up but kept his eyes to side, not having the stomach to look her in the eye. She sighed, and continued, "I don't know if you remember, but right before you...did it, you snapped, you weren't you and I could see it your eyes. So I don't care, all you caused was bruising and a tiny scar, both will fade away eventually. I don't care if you attacked me, I don't care if you were aware or not, you wanna know why? You wanna know why I don't care?!" She was starting to yell and tear up at this point, but she didn't care. She caressed his cheek with on of her hands, and kept going, "I don't care, because I love you Deku! So what if you hurt me, I don't care! I love you, okay?!" She then buried her face into his chest and started to sob. Then a pair of arms wrapped around her, squeezing her in a comforting hug.

"I'm sorry, for anything and everything. And you can forgive me all you want, but I'm never gonna forgive myself, because I hurt the person that I love the most in this world. So, I'm sorry. But, you wanna know what? I love you too, Uraraka." He said and then kissed her, she was shocked at first but soon melted into it. But was soon interrupted, by their little audience.

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED! HELL YEAH! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER!" Mina yelled at the top of her lungs, confusing everyone on what the hell she meant.

"Get a room!" Kaminari said with a smirk. Making the Izuku chuckle and Ochako blush a little.

"So, does this make us a couple?" Deku asked. Uraraka just smiled like there was no tomorrow, and shook her head yes. Making Mina cry tears of joy.

"Fuckin' bastard, who do you think you are getting a stupid bitch before me!" Bakugo yelled, but the second he said that, there was no turning back. Izuku was furious and shot a death glare towards the explosion user. This just made Kacchan smile sinisterly. "What? Don't like that I called Round Face a stupid bitch? I get it, your right. Gotta protect your little bitch, or she won't give you anything good. I mean, always gotta have a good side hoe." He said, infuriating Izuku.

"What did you just say?" Izuku asked through gritted teeth. Everyone took a step back and tried to hide a little, seeing as he was about to blow. Ochako could see the pure rage in his eyes, and took a step back as well, just to be safe.

"You heard me perfectly shit face." Bakugo spat. Izuku clenched his fists m, to the point where his knuckles turned white.

"Walk away Deku. He's just trying to get a fight outta you." She said, trying to calm him down. But it worked to no avail.

"Step back Uraraka." Izuku said calmly, knowing what's about to happen. Uraraka was terrified, she listened and went and stood next to Todoroki, since they had become greater friends while Deku was missing.

"What? Gonna protect you little slut?" He scoffed. That was it. It's funny how one little word, can push you over the edge. Then Izuku started to get a headache, and the golden eyes started to flash before his memory again. He started to clutch his head and grunt in pain.

"Nonononononononononononononononono..." Ochako said, remembering last time that happened. She started to tear up and went and hid behind Todoroki like a little child. She knew that he would be able to stop him when things got outta hand. Todoroki gave her a confused look, while she just looked back at him with pure terror in her eyes. He held onto her, hoping it would help her feel somewhat safer. While he told Momo to go and find Aizawa, getting her away and getting someone useful and the same time. Suddenly Izuku stopped thrashing in pain and was expressionless.

"Done with your hissy fit?" Bakugo asked, but that was a big mistake. Izuku launches himself at Bakugo and pinned him to the floor. Kacchan was starting to worry at this point. Bakugo showed how horrified he was when Izuku spoke, his voice was bone chilling and very unlike him, and everyone was frozen.

"You're gonna regret that Bakugo Katsuki."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's late, but here it is. Also sorry about Bakugo's language. Anyway, next chapter is gonna be...interesting. Hope you liked it. Enjoy your day/night!