3~ This Strange Place

When he finally came to, Izuku was in a place he did not recognize. He tried to look around and gather his surroundings but his vision was still blurry and a bright light was beaming on him. He tried to see past the light into the dark and could barely make out a silhouette of someone. He tried to bring his hand up to shield his eyes from the light but found himself strapped to whatever chair he was sitting in.

"Who are you? And where am I?" He asked the shadow. When it didn't respond he tried to struggle against the restraints, but found them getting tighter the more he moved.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," the shadow said. Midoriya looked up only to find the man standing right in front of him. "In case you haven't noticed, the more you move the tighter they get. So I suggest you stop struggling and listen to what I might have to say." The One-For-All user thought about it trying to see what could go wrong and if there was any way he could escape. "Up for a game? How's this, I ask you a question and as long as you answer truthfully, you can ask us a question. That sound good?" The man asked, snapping him from his thoughts. Midoriya simply nodded, and was not able to speak for some reason. "Alright then, do you know why you're here?" He asked, Midoriya shook his head no in response. "Thanks to our sources, we believe you have a connection to All Might, most likely having to deal with both of your quirks,is that correct?" Midoriya couldn't believe what he was hearing. How do they know that?

"In a way, yes." The green haired boy answered, cautious as to not reveal too much of the truth. "Okay, my turn. When you say us, what do you mean, how many of you are there?" He asked looking around, this time able to see more silhouettes due to his eyes adjusting to the strange lighting.

"There are four of us, including myself." The man stated. "Why don't you enlighten us on your 'special connection' with him." This made the successor's face go pale and his heart drop to his stomach. I can't do that, they'll just want to take it. What do I do? "Well since we asked nicely and you won't say, we'll just have to make you." The man said with an evil grin. He then turned to Midoriya's left and nodded.

"Wait! What're you go-" He was cut off by suddenly falling asleep. He jolted awake in his bed panting heavily. He was extremely confused, one moment ago he was strapped in a chair in a place he didn't know, now he was back at the U.A. Dorms. He decided he would try to figure it out later and looked over at the clock and saw that it said 8:15 PM. He panicked as he remembered he was supposed to meet Uraraka. He ran out of his room and tried not to run into anything since his vision was still blurry from sleep. He finally arrived at Uraraka's room, but before he could knock, he thought he heard a muffled scream come from inside her room. He burst open the door and froze when he saw what was happening. He saw Uraraka on her bed lying on her stomach with some guy above her, raping her. Uraraka looked up and saw Deku standing there; she held out her hand and screamed for him to help. Izuku then snapped out of it and ran towards her with his hand outstretched. Right before he could reach her he fell asleep again. But when he woke up this time he was in his bed at his house. He was confused as to why he was at his house and not his school, but quickly pushed that thought aside. He was trying to catch his breathe since he woke up panting.

"Izuku!" He heard his mother call. He walked out of his room looking for her and found her in the kitchen, with the same man that was raping Uraraka, holding a knife to her throat. Then she held her hand out and mouthed 'Help me'. It was like a repeat, he ran as fast as he could to try and reach his mother's hand to help her, but before he could he fell asleep yet again. This time he woke up standing next to All Might with All For One across from them. All For One then sent a black blade like tentacle right into his injury from their previous fight. All Might dropped to his knees and screamed in agony clutching his side.

"All Might!" The young man screamed. The Number One Hero looked and saw his successor and was horrified.

"Young Midoriya! Go get outta here!" All Might bellowed. However he ignored his mentor's directions and ran forward to help him but before he could do anything another tentacle went right through his heart.

"NO!" Izuku screamed. He then fell asleep, but when he came too this time he was back in the chair strapped down again. He was panting and sweating very heavily.

"Now, I will ask you again, why don't you enlighten us on your 'connection'" the shadow man asked. Midoriya shook his head no. "Fair enough, just remember, the visions only get worse from here." He said as the successor was put to sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if this chapter is a little much. And sorry if it's bad. Enjoy your day/night!