17~ I Can't Lose Her

"Ochako!"

Izuku screamed her name as he ran to her, hoping that it wasn't too late. He reached her and almost started crying. This is my fault, I hadn't protected her, I might be the reason that she...no. He couldn't finish that thought. The thought of her dying made him want to die. But this wasn't time for that, this was time to be a hero, her hero.

"Kacchan! Call an ambulance! Don't just stand there! Make yourself useful god dammit!" At this Katsuki has snapped out of his thoughts, and quickly grabbbed his phone out of his pocket and started dialing numbers. Deku had had it. This is his fault, he blew her up. Izuku was crying now, but they weren't sad tears, they were tears of rage. Ok, think. I need to check for a pulse. He did so, and found one, but he could tell it was weak. He also tried seeing if he could maybe wake her up. By then, Bakugo had finished the call and ran over to possibly help. The sight he saw made him almost double over in guilt. His "best friend" was trying so desperately to save the girl he loved, whom he had blown up.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Kacchan asked in low non-explosive tone.

"Pray. You can pray that she doesn't die or you might as well start your running. Because if she dies, and it's your god damn fault?! I will personally make sure that you go through hell and then I'll finish it off by making sure that you do meet Satan." Deku said, in the most terrifying tone that Bakugo had ever heard from him.

"I'm sorry." Bakugo said, feeling guilt put more and more weight on his shoulders.

"Sorry? Sorry?! Well guess what?! News flash bitch! Sorry ain't gonna fix shit!" Izuku screamed at his childhood bully.

Then before anything else could get out of hand, the ambulance had arrived. They took Ochako and Izuku went with, they offered Bakugo a ride but both young boys said no. They rushed her to the hospital, doing as much damage control as possible while Izuku holding her hand and talking to her the entire time, even though she couldn't hear and wouldn't respond. They got to the ER and while they were trying to fix her with whatever first aid they could, Izuku sat there the entire time, rubbing her head and watching her in case there was any sign of her waking up. The doctors were doing the best they could, but they weren't gonna lie, it wasn't looking good for her. She had a lot of serious injuries, that could kill her any moment. Even though he wasn't a doctor, Izuku could tell by the craziness of the room that she wasn't doing good. Then he heard the noise that made his heart drop, and he looked and saw it.

Her heart monitor had flat lined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I told you to mentally prepare yourself. And I know it's early but I was excited to release this chapter. I kinda want to dl an early release on the next one. I've been talking to long now. Anyway, hope you liked it. Enjoy your day/night!