27~ I'm Broke

The second the bell rang, Mina zoomed over to Momo's desk, which is where the girls usually meet after class.

"We have to go shopping together! We can all go to the mall, decide each other's outfits, and then we can all get ready together!" Mina said while fist bumping the air. Making her get collective yeah's from the girls, except one.

"But, I don't have that much money..." Ochako whispered, as she trailed off. They all looked at her, looked at each other, then back at her.

"Ocha, I can help you, ya know." Mina said with a soft smile.

"I would love to help as well!" Momo said, while she clapped her hands together happily.

"I'm sure I could pitch in." Toru said, giving Ochako a small hug

"I'll always help a friend." Tsu croaked.

"It wouldn't be rockin' if I didn't help either." Kyoka said, smiling. Ochako was so happy and so grateful for her friends. She loved how they understood her situation, and tried to help whenever they could. She could feel a tear or two gather in the corner of her eye.

"Thank you." Ochako said, while she made everyone else join the hug. They stood happily hugging, until they heard a loud bang. They all turned their attention to the noise, to find Bakugo, standing on a desk.

"HAHA! Damn extras! I already have a fuckin' date! I bet all you losers are gonna go alone! Especially you, ya damn grapist!" Bakugo shouted, pointing a finger at Mineta, nearly making him piss himself. Bakugo then got off the desk just to have little pops go off in his hands while he stood above the shortie. To which everyone just laughed and the girls were especially happily smiling at the destruction of the nasty grape, who was soon to be a raisin.

"So, what do ya say girls? Shopping trip at the mall?" Ashido asked, getting more excited by the second. Making the small group of girls agree with 'yeah's' and fist bumps to the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am SO SORRY. I had writers block for a little bit, and then school decided to exist, so yeah. I know this update is VERY late and I apologize. Hope you liked it. Enjoy your day/night!