24~ Play Dead

Stay still.

It hurt so badly, but he had to play dead. In fact part of him wished he wasn't playing. He heard muffled screams and knew that it was coming from inside, from all of his classmates, he had to check. Even though he might pay for it, he spared a glance at Ochako. She sees me, good. He winked to make sure she knew he was still here for her, fight for her, and win for her.

"Haha, would you look at that All Might? Looks like you chose a weak successor. He couldn't even live long enough to defeat me! The one who created the quirk! So, I'll let you redeem yourself as a mentor," All for One said as he turned to look at the children in the window, "Send out your strongest, someone actually worthy, and fight me." This was it, this was Izuku's chance. While All for One had his back turned and focused on the students. Izuku got up, sprinted towards him, grabbed as many knives from his own body and literally, stabbed him in the back. "Back for more, are you?" The older man asked teasingly.

"I was never done in the first place." Izuku snarled, getting back into a battle stance, despite his many bleeding wounds.

"Maybe you are worthy after all. However, what would you do, if you were to go back to your old quirkless ways?" All for One sneered, making Izuku's blood ran cold. He felt frozen to the spot, he couldn't move. Then it was as if everything was going in slow motion, the black tentacle like things sprouted from All for One, heading straight towards Izuku. But they never reached him, in fact Izuku was sitting on the ground. He looked around confused, but then saw All Might, standing in his muscular form, where the young boy stood seconds before.

"All Might..." Izuku whispered, astonished at his mentors actions. Wait, no... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AGAIN! It felt like a deja vu nightmare. It was, yet another one of his visions, unfolding in front of him. He gripped his hair, and started hyperventilating.

"Young Midoriya! You need to go!" All Might shouted at him, snapping Izuku out of his panic attack. "Go with the others and get help!"

"No! You can't handle him by yourself! Send someone else to get help! I'm not doing this again!" Izuku yelled back, with determination in his eyes. All Might hesitated, thinking about it, even if he said no, he would stay. So he agreed to Midoriya's plan, they sent the other students to go and gather the teachers to help, while those two fought. Even though Bakugo and Todoroki had to drag Ochako away, they all went. And so began All Might's Finishing Battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's about to get real sad but I promise I'll start to have more chapters with actual happiness in them. Anyway, hope you liked it. Enjoy your day/night!