7~ Back Again

See you soon

The words kept repeating in her head as she walked back to the dorms. What does he mean? What's he going to do? She was lost in thought again but luckily this time as she wandered back she was able to not bump into anyone. When she finally arrived at the dorms she was snapped out of thought, as the second she got through the door, Mina had her in a bone crushing hug, crying, and scolding her.

"Where did you go? What if you got in trouble? You just left! We were scared you were gonna end up like Midoriya!" Mina shouted, however at that last part she covered her mouth and knew she was in for it.

"It's okay. I'm fine, just really tired" Uraraka replied rather flatly. Instead of waiting for a reply she just went upstairs to her room. Her Frog friend noticed her strange behavior and followed her a couple minutes later stating she was tired as well. When she arrived to Uraraka's room she knocked and waited for a response. Reluctantly, the zero gravity user opened her door to find Tsu.

"Come on in." She said as she further opened the door, letting her friend in.  "So what did you want to talk about?"

"What happened when you left?" Tsu asked. Uraraka felt a pain in her chest. She knew she would have to talk about it eventually.

"I found him. I talked to him. He told me why. He told me..." she couldn't finish as she was suddenly overwhelmed with sobs. Tsu felt awful. She tried to comfort her friend the most she could. After a couple minutes, the pink cheeked girl had calmed down and everything was fine...until a knock was heard at the door. While Uraraka was recollecting herself, Asui went to answer the door to find a frantic looking Yao-Momo.

"What is it?" The two girls asked. The creation user shook her head and beckoned for them to follow her. They sped walk/ran to wherever they were going. Momo had ended up taking them all the way back downstairs to the common room. Everyone was awake and here, and looking out the window, with...shock, excitement, fear? Uraraka turned her head to look out the window and found herself feeling all of those. She saw a person walking-no, limping- towards the dorms. They were very badly beaten and was covered in blood. That's when she noticed...the mop of green hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I know it's a short chapter, it'll be worth it next chapter. Hope you liked it. Enjoy your day/night!