29~ Mall Shenanigans Pt 2

"Come out now!" Mina shouted at the changing room door. Grudgingly, Ochako came out, making Mina gasp and squeal like a school girl. Ochako had on a pink dress that had just a little bit of black on it. Making her look cute, with just a little bit of badass. "Perfect!" Mina screamed, immediately getting shushed by Momo. Ochako headed back into the changing room, getting her regular clothes back on.

"Can we please get crepes now?" Ochako whined, making the rest of the girls laugh and agree since they were all pretty hungry.

~Back with the boys~

"How does this look?" Midoriya asked Kirishima, since he was the most reliable one here. Said redhead brought his finger and thumb to his chin as he hummed and examined the suit.

"It looks very manly on you!" Kirishima said, giving him a thumbs up and a smile. Midoriya smiled, thanked him and went to change. Just as he was about to go back in, however, he was stopped by Bakugo.

"Oi, Deku! That suit looks like shit," Deku sent him a death glare, but then he continued, "Try that one instead." Bakugo said, jabbing his thumb at a suit behind him. Deku stopped glaring and had a suprised face on. He went to put on the suit, and came back out. "Hehe, damn Round Face, won't know what hit her." Bakugo said with a proud smirk, but then he realized what he was saying and looked away with a 'Tch' sound. "As if I fuckin' cared." Bakugo said. But Deku, had heard him and went to change into his normal clothes wearing a smirk.  They then left the store and went to grab some food. As they were getting their food they spotted the girls. They met up with them and they all had their food together. They were enjoying thereselves, but that soon stopped.

The famous idiotic blonde had an idea, and it might get them kicked out, but who cares. He stood on top of the lunch table and started screaming at the top of his lungs, song lyrics.

"TELL ME WHY!!!" Kaminari shouted, to which his red headed best friend joined in on.

"AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEARTACHE!!!" Kirishima screamed, and of course they had to keep it going.

"TELL ME WHY!!!" Kaminari shouted again, but was surprised when Mina joined.

"AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A MISTAKE!!!" Mina sung, but they had to finish it.

"TELL ME WHY!!!" Kaminari shouted in Sero's face, making him join.

"I NEVER WANNA HEAR YA SAY!!!" Sero yelled, making the four idiots turn their heads to their squads leader. Bakugo made a 'Tch' sound but, surprised everyone.

"I want it that way." He sang, and it was done, actually pretty well. The entire table busted up laughing at the sudden outburst in singing, while the rest of the mall applauded them, making Kaminari take a couple bows. But, Kaminari was right, and they all got kicked out of the mall, however the entire way out, they kept shouting the lyrics to whatever random songs would pop in their heads, making some people who were passing by, sing as well. And right as they were about to leave the Dekusquad just HAD to outdo them, by doing the WAP. Needless to say, it was an interesting day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boom. Another chapter. I don't know why, but I felt like the chapter was boring so I had our favorite dumb dumb add some flavor. PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK!!! ITS A HAIKYUU X READER AND ITS WHERE THE READER SHIFTS INTO THE ANIME WORLD!!! Anyway, hope you liked it. Enjoy your day/night!