Becoming an Akuma

Past is past but my past is such a huge mess and I'm tired of it!

I'm tired of falling in love...

I'm tired of dreaming to have someone else...

I'm tired of being too much kind to others...

I'm tired of having tears in my eyes...

I'm tired of getting heartbreaks and pain...

And I don't wanna believe from above!

Always saying that every problems has solutions but everytime it solved, more huge problems comes in my life and I could never take it anymore so, with the presence of SEIKIMA-II and His Excellency Demon Kogure, I decided to be part of his Akumakyo and I finally became an Akuma because of my hatred heart!

Forgive me, God!

I'm already tired... I'm totally tired!!!

I don't wanna seek Heaven anymore because of my frankness... I'm tired on believing.... before, Michael Learns To Rock taught me about the true meaning of pure love but their 2001 book, "It Never Rains on Bali" reveals their real identity... discriminating my country and I was badly hurt...

It was the first time to happened after 11 years of my being fan and yet, no more memories were left. Now, I don't believe about love anymore esp. when it comes to my first flame... I only love for being an Akuma because it would help me to get rid of a trap!

Apologies...