R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Usually, ordinary humans are judging His Excellency Demon Kogure too negatively by his face, make up and his persona as they think (yet it's factual) that Akumas like him are meant to be evil.

Then, think again a billion times for narrow-minded humans!

When I knew about him for the first time last January or February thru Dragonball Kai and Wikipedia, I was totally reluntanct to idolize him because of his persona yet, I was afraid as I didn't try to listen his songs which I might think it's a devilish message.

But I was 100% wrong for doing that illegal move.

After my severe heartbreaks due to several circumstances, I decided to start listening his songs and watching him via YouTube and "Return To Myself" gave me a good impression followed by several songs from the GIRLS' ROCK album series and whoa, how great musician is he! Then, the more I followed his and his music by reading his site even his blog site and also, several websites, fansites, articles, blogs and other sources from the internet about him, the more I felt speechless and embarrassed myself as he did everything he can such as singer, songwriter, actor, journalist, commentator/anchor, etc. without affecting his own private life so I understand why he did that kinda persona unlike my old fave Danish rock band who always said that they're strictly foucsed on their music so, no negative issues but....

If they discriminate my country for saying their bad experiences, Demon is an open-minded guy who treated every people, every country and everything as equals because the main culprit is the people who made several destructions for our Mother's nature via his song "Humane Society" so, these humans had no right to say how dirty my country is because no any single country is considered clean and don't forget that natural disasters makes everything worse!

If this Danish frontman is quiet and naive who is unlikely getting along with others for the sake of his own privacy then, Demon loves to entertain audiences with his pure energy even he's about to reach his age of 50 and getting along with people as he makes us damn happy esp. his words gives us a huge laughter without suffering his privacy thanks to his own demonic persona.

If they are totally backstabbers, Demon is totally straightforward. MLTR always say to the public how nice my country is or something kinda positive but their book, "IT NEVER RAINS ON BALI", said their negative impressions so, that's why it didn't release internationally and my former co-fan, Yummy Yu, refused to share. Meanwhile, Demon commented something when he was in Sweden for the recording of his GIRLS' ROCK Hakurai album. He said how nice and clean the country is BUT he also said he was confused as Sweden places wrote only in Swedish and nothing in English. And HOW FRANK AND TRUE IS HE! Especially everytime he wrote on his blog about Sumo as he felt outraged and troubled by scandals and issues.

So, what am I trying to say now???

Demon is a REAL guy... inside-out!

As a honorable social science graduate and sociological journalist, he understands on every country's society. He's not stagy as he can do anything against all odds like eating a Swedish food that smells so stinky because of cultural exchange. He hates overuse of air conditioner so in Black Mass DVD, he's very sweaty. He also hates unfinished food on a plate and abbreviated slang (like Jejemon) because it damages its language. And last his birthday, he only celebrated by beer because if champange, it such a rude thing due to how difficult the situation esp. on poverty.

He wants RESPECT!

RESPECT the people....

RESPECT the society...

RESPECT the environment and nature..

RESPECT the country...

RESPECT the history and culture esp. the ancient sport of Sumo...

Now, tell me...

HOW EMBARRASSING YOU ARE NOW AS I DO????

Snake!