Learning Doctrines

I read an interview article with His Excellency Demon Kogure and everytime I saw his answers, I realized how does his band is all about and what kinda messages he wanted to tell so, here are his thoughts:

"SEIKIMA-II is here to make human beings frightened and give a warning to them; thus this is fine with us."

"AKUMA was sent to punish humans and make them suffer, and also to protect all earthly lifeforms, excluding human beings. If AKUMA uses their evil power, it is pretty easy to bring disaster or misfortune to all human beings"

"27 years ago, SEIKIMA-II was formed. AKUMA was sent to punish humans and make them suffer, and also to protect all earthly lifeforms, excluding human beings. If AKUMA uses their evil power, it is pretty easy to bring disaster or misfortune to all human beings; however, we thought it was kind of boring to just make them unhappy in an instant. We came up with the idea of using our different skills, such as entertainment skills, and have the human race become our followers. For this reason, SEIKIMA-II was formed and debuted on the earth 25 years ago."

"I would say that what we've done is spread seeds for taking over the world instead of we actually took over the world, yet. Now, the seed that are growing little by little; some of them grew new leaves and buds. AKUMA is watching the process. There are some AKUMAs who are working on other music activities besides SEIKIMA-II as their hobby while they are watching the process."

On his name meaning...

"KAKKA means the Living fire and the Excellency, and KOGURE means the Twilight of Sunset."

And about social things...

"I am always willing to experience different worlds as long as I have the opportunity to. The word "world" implies counties, communities and also the cultures, religious, style, customs, trends, and occupations; most of stuff in the society. I have actually visited almost 60 different countries and communities. If someone asks me to work for them, any type of work, I would like to answer as long as they have an appropriate reason. Interacting cultures and customs that are different from the one you are used to makes your mind capacity wider and would also be a great opportunity to refine your sensitivity."

And his message to us esp. human as I said on my last blog...

"Do not judge others based on the way they look; look at them from inside! Make sure not to finish your life before you have an awesome experience with SEIKIMA-II!"

So, I realized I have many things to learn from him :)