A Learning Process

If my mind went back to my first flame, this is how to keep in mind:

Because I'm so different, I couldn't possibly be with him not because I don't deserve him but because that I have different characters.

Even after all that happened with him... and all the fights I had, I still care about him. If he couldn't see that then, he's not worthy anyway. He had his chance so, I need to move on!

His Excellency Demon Kogure is an example for us. He's a role model... A guide in life... His wisdom is endless! He couldn't compose songs like ZUTTO and ENISHI if he hadn't experienced those situations. Experience turns into wisdom!

I must leave something behind without being a burden to the world.

Find out WHAT I love and not WHO I love. It will help me to survive this  miserable life because this is how can I leave something  behind.

I can't live without dreams and I can't hope on something that is impossible. It's like killing myself so, if I have no dreams that I can fulfill... if it's just His Excellency Demon Kogure then, it's ok!

If His Excellency Demon Kogure is the only person that gives me satisfaction then, I have already found something I like but I need to dispose all of the bad thoughts about my past, about him, about the guys in school that used to make fun of me. Just throw it all away and be myself!

What are the Demons/Akumas like SEIKIMA-II doing?  They're not just entertaining us... They gives us hope... They let us dream... They make us believe in something... They help us to accept who really are... That's what makes them so special and look at how do they have saved people!

SO.......