<< woods >>

*SMUT WARNING*
AND CURSING**

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

*y/b/f = your best friend
Y/n= your name

Y/n pov
I really was having a shitty day at work my manager said that i wasnt working 'as hard as I should' so i said fuck it and quit. I really worked at a job for 3 years and hated it.. Im just thankful that they didnt call the cops.. So you might be wondering what imma do next,, honestly i dunno I have to find a new job and if thats not enough to fuck up my day i got a noise complaint because my roommate throws these stupid loud party's and I was so tempted to kick her out but we have been friends since the third grade.. So i couldnt do that to her.. But i have to tell her about ny job... Thats the hard part..

Two hours later (cuz imma lazy bish)

Third person pov

As y/n best friend walked threw the door she had the strangest/ happiest look on her face.. Y/n friend said "hey y/n... Whats wrong?" Y/n didnt really wanna tell her but she had to.. "I quit my job.." Y/n best friend jaw dropped to the floor... "WHY Y/N?" Y/n didnt even know why she was mad at her "why are you yelling at me, you know i hated that job!?" your friend said "sorry its been a rough day... Wanna eat some ice cream?" You ofc were down.. You were getting the bowls ready until your best friend said "hey why don't you just work with me ?" Y/n was shook (😂) "really!?" "Yeah i can ask my boss and i can see what he says, wanna come over there with me tomorrow?" Y/n didnt know what to say she was for real speechless.. "I mean yeah i guess!" "Okay tomorrow it is then!"

(Time skip to tomorrow)

Y/n pov
I was ready to go and try out for my new job.. My friend said that her bosses name was Matthias and he was a pretty chill guy and layed back.. So i wasnt really that worried..

(Time skip to when we get at the office)

We walked in and i instantly say this really cute guy.. He looked at me and then looked at my best friend and asked "who is this?" Y/b/f said "this is y/n, she is going to be trying out for a position" he just nodded and started to walked off.. My bsf took me to her bosses office and greated me "Matthias this is y/n, y/n this is Matthias" we both said our greetings and my friend left us to chat..

(Okie so like don't get mad at me but like its another time skip but only till the meeting is over)

I walked out with a HUGE grin on my face.. I guess y/b/f was waiting for me at the door and she heard everything... Lets jus say tomorrow i will start my new day... At my new job... Y/b/f decided to throw you a party for your celebration.. So you went to target to go get your things.. When you arrived at target you immediately had a random burst of energy *prob from the 3 coffee lattès you had this morning* and you got heka energetic as soon as you enter the store you run to the party section.. As soon as you get the things you need you go and head to your shared house with y/b/f to set up the decorations.. You told your friend that you were going to go ahead and get ready..

*this is what you are wearing, you can change it if you wanna*

Woods pov.
After i saw that one beautiful girl i didn't know if i ever would see her again but you know its whatever.. It was getting towards the end of the day and matt wanted me to lock up.. After everyone had left i was locking up and then i got a text from y/n best friend

Your best friend
Woods

Hey woods! Would you like to come over and party and celebrate for y/n's new job?

Sure! What time?

About 10-15 minutes.

Okay. For sure.

Thanks!

*end if convo*

**Warning drug use**

Y/n pov

The party was getting filled with people i could smell the weed and the alcohol.. I was looking all over for y/b/f but i couldnt find her... Until i ran into the guy that i saw at the office... "Oh umm sorry-" he turned around.. "no its okay.. Wanna hit it with me?" He said while pointing at the bong on the table.. "Sureee" i said uneven cause lets face it i havent done this stuff since high school... We actually got high pretty quick and he was a really nice guy... He started to say something until he got cut off by my best friend.. "HeYyYyY y/n,, we are gOinG tO gO -hiccup- uPsTareS ,, mAkE eVeryOne hEad oUt,, tHanKzzz." Ofc she was already wasted.. So i pulled myself together and told the nice young man to wait here and watch the show.. "HEY EVERYONE THE COPS ARE HERE!! HURRY AND LEAVE!!" I yelled and EVERYONE was out the door in like 8360 seconds... After everyone left I had went back to the couch and sat down with the boy.. He just laughed I laughed along with him.. I said "Hey i never got your name?" He said "woodland demars, but you can call me woods, what about you?" You said "y/n l/n" woods said "thats a really pretty name" you said "thanks".. You dont knkw what came over you but you had the urge to kiss him,, you dont know what made you want to kiss him.. Maybe it was the way his soft lips looked like or maybe it was the way his eyes looked at you.. But you wanted to kiss him either way,, so thats what you did.. You grabbed his face and you just went for it.. He didnt kiss back, then thats when it hit you.. you didnt know if he had a girlfriend or not.. "Omigosh im so-" you got cut off by him kissing you.. you made out for like what seemed like forever and then you guys pulled away for air and then he stood up and pulled you up with him and then he asked which room was yours and you told him. He threw you on the bed ( not in a harsh way) and he got on top of you and started making out with you, then he made his way to your neck leaving hickeys everywhere.. Your collarbone was covered in them, then he looked up at you and he said "are you sure you wanna do this?" You just answerd him by kissing him again and he went and grabbed a ehem* cOnDoM ehem* out of his wallet and then he started to take his clothes off and you took this opportunity to take yours off to.. Then he put the ehem* cOnDoM ehem* on and then he looked at you to make sure one more time and you nodded, he put his tip in you and you let out a little moan and then he thrusted in you " ah- ahhh" "do you want me to stop?" His voice sounding concerning, "no" you breathed out "okay" he started to thrust into you with more forceful power "AhhHaHha shiitt" you moaned out "ghmmm oh babygirl" he started to go faster until he hit your g-spot "AHhHa right there woods!" "your so tight y/n" a few thrust later you felt a knot form in your stomach "woods im-ima cUm" "me to princess- uhhh" after a few thrust you guys finally came at the same time. He layed down beside you and you two were gasping for air "that was amazing" woods says outta breath "i was going to say the same" you say with a smirk. "H-hey uh y/n?" "Yeah?" "U-um will y-you be my g-girlfriend?" You look at him with shock "im sorry i knew you would say-" you cut him off by kissing him "yes of corse woodland"

1408 wordz
A/n ahahaha sorry this is so damn long 😂. How was it? Lemme know i dunno if it was good.. prob not 😂
Any who hope you liked it,, dont forget to vote,, see yuh guys laterz byeeee 💞