<< Connor >>

Smut**
Cursing*

Connors pov:
I really wanted to tell y/n that i liked her. So i was going to after I was done filming a gg video, but what a coincidence the filmer was sick so y/n had filled in for them. I was in the middle of playing with the boys (😂) I lookee over at y/n and she looked at me with a smile.. God bless, that damn smile could make anyones day better- I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard tanner yelling at Matt that he was a pretty boy ( i dunno i had to think of something)

*Time skip to the end of the shoot*

Y/n pov: I saw connor walk up to me in my office after the shoot was done and he didnt look okay.. "Hey connor you okay?" He looked at me and placed his had on my face..

"Y/n i love you and i couldnt get over this feeling-"

I cut him off by kissing him and jumping into his arms he let go to close the blinds and lock ny door. Everyone was at lunch so i didnt have to worry to much. He sat me down on a couch that I have in my office and he started to grind on me (baby grind on meee sorry 😂)

"Mmmh connor" I moaned

"Shhh we have to be quiet" he said quickly as he took his shirt off

He started to undo both mine and his pants and there we were naked on my office couch. He looked at me and I knew what he ment so i nodded. It felt painful until later he started to suck on my neck and he was thrusting faster than ever.

"Ahuuhh connor" I said with a moan escaping my mouth.

"Ah shit y/n your so tight" he breathed out

"Connorrrr i- i'm going t-to cum AHhHa"

"Me t-too baby"

And with that we both came. He cleaned up and we both got dressed and for the rest of the day we pretended that nothing happend.

*Time skip to the end of the day*

Connor came up behind me and put his arms around me I smiled and turned around to kiss him and then connor spoke up.

"Hey uhh y/n will you d-do the honors of being my g-girlfriend?"

"Of course connor how could I say no to this?"

Then i pulled him in and we kissed for what seemed like forever.

"Love you long time y/n l/n"

"Long time connor" and we stayed in a hug.

A/n heyooooo hope you guts like this one it took not that long but just tell me which ones you want me to do next and i for sure will and dont forget to vote 🖤
- Aloha 🤙