#2: Okay Who is that person

(Beomgyu's POV)

Well, today is a major wreck. Somehow I had managed to get on Taehyun's bad side, or should I say, I don't understand him at all. 

First, he barged in on me changing in the morning. He was all good with me then, even calling me beautiful, and okay with fist bumps and jokes. 

Then he started to ignore me in class, hugging Kai instead of me, I asked if he's sick, then he kept ignoring me and talking to Kai. It isn't a good feeling, trust me, and I was troubled because I thought I did something wrong again. Hell, last time I wore his favorite hoodie to a party and he didn't talk to me for a week. I can't really fit in that hoodie anyway, and I have no idea why I decided to wear that. It smelled good though, Taehyun always smells fresh and crisp like a grassy smell with a bit of lavender. 

Then I had to check if he's sick, so I compared our foreheads and they're about the same warmth, so he isn't sick, then he had to stand there like he's frozen for about two minutes. I was actually going to shout " Earth to Taehyun" when he suddenly said he's fine. 

I don't understand him at all and it's really bothering. 

Another thing is that he kept sneaking glances at me, even when he's hugging Kai. Every time I turn over, he quickly looks at someone else. 

We went playing basketball in a lunch break with Yeonjun and Soobin, our other friends in Room #305. They started dating last month and the school doesn't know yet, and I bet they're making out every night in their dorm. I think they have a roommate called Kim Yoonsuk and I pity him, having to endure their couple talks every night, but I've heard from Jun that he doesn't stay in his dorm often. So Room #305 is basically Jun and Bin's private room. 

They started talking and booping noses and doing other couple stuff about five minutes into the game, Kai left early for something he wouldn't tell us, so it's only me and Tae left on the court. Tae decided to go back to our dorm to shower and prepare for the next class so I went with him. 

Tae went into the shower without even talking to me and I checked my phone with frustration. There's a lot of messages, and I quickly went over them until I saw an unfamiliar number sending me a picture. I reminded myself that some strangers send dick pics to people, so I simply deleted the text. Then I checked Miyoung's texts. They were mostly youtube videos about her favorite boy band BTS and I just simply went through them all. Then the same number sent me a picture again and I accidentally clicked on it. 

It was a blurry picture and one of the people was scratched out with the black pen function of iPhones, but I can tell that one of them was Taehyun. He was wearing his basketball cap bought just last month and he was kissing that person--oh lord, he is--and he was smiling, the smile so bright his closed eyes were radiating happiness anyway, and somehow I wanted to cry. 

Just as that sudden the door to the shower opened and Taehyun stepped out, freshly clean in a blue shirt and jeans. He saw my bewildered and shocked expression then he glanced at my phone, which I quickly hid under my blankets. 

" What's going on?" he said with utter confusion and I decided to remain silent about what I just saw. Somehow I felt like something inside me had died and there's a strong urge to just break down in front of him, but I decided against doing that. If he didn't tell me about his lover, then it must mean that he wants to keep it a secret; and I should be happy that my best bro is dating someone finally, right? 

" It's nothing," I said, trying to not let my voice shake, but I must have failed miserably because suddenly Tae was hugging me, his arms around my neck so warmly, and I wanted to cry even more. I held my ground though and kept the tears away. He retreated and went gathering his school things. " I'll tell the teacher you're sick," he said. " Do you want to stay for a while?" and I shook my head, quickly standing up and stuffing my phone into my backpack. I can't miss this class, my grades depended on them and I promised Miyoung to at least try for good grades. 

I couldn't really focus anyway, I thought ten minutes later, and I miss my bed and the privacy of my room. I opened my phone and checked that picture again for photoshop traces or any evidence that it's fake, but I can't find any. Suddenly someone blocked the sunlight and I looked up to see Taehyun, and he looked like he could burst any second. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Taehyun got busted in this chapter! If you like this, please comment below and give me some advice! I will be really grateful if you give this fanfic a chance!