Breakup Blues

Noah

"Sorry, I had to go pretty bad,"

"Yeah, That's fine," I say scrolling through all of the photos of Emma and I.

We had been a couple for two years and she just left me.

"Hey Noah, we need to take your mind off of Emma,"

"Like what she did to me?"

"Uh. Sure?"

I sat my phone down and listened to his idea he proposed.

"I say we have a sleepover,"

"Uh,"

"And watch scary movies and Disney movies and romance movies,"

"Well, as long as we have it at my house,"

"Okay,"

We got up out of the chairs and walked out of the coffee shop with our drinks. Once we made our way to king street, we separated both ways. I lived down the street where the crazy purple haired girl next door lived. When I arrived, she tried shooting a nerf arrow at my head but I opened the door just in time.

My house was small and the only reason I live in it, is because my older immature brother.

"Heads up!"

I ducked my head down as a baseball cut through the front door glass.

"You mean heads down,"

Just then the gun shot out an arrow and hit me smack dab on the back of my head.

"Go away Sierra!"

"No!" She squeals running away

I rolled my eyes and walked up to my room. It was a mess ever since the break up. I had torn and broken everything that had her face on it.

Sitting down on my bed, I charged my phone and turned off the tv to relax.

Then my phone buzzed.

"Hello?"

"This is Cody. I am across the street for you put down the ladder to avoid Sierra,"

"Roger that,"

When I let him up the ladder, he didn't hesitate to start.

"Okay. So first we need to make cookies while we watch Rapunzel, and then we are going watch The Mummy, and after that we need to grab tissues to watch any romance movie we haven't watched because we have had so many breakups."

"A lot of movies,"

"A lot of of medicine to cure your breakup blues,"

I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

We had sing along to all the songs in the first movie because we were geeks. We finished all of the cookies through the movie and tried to do a challenge who could sing the healing song with a mouth full of cookies.

When we moved onto The Mummy, Cody was terrified out of his mind.

"Stop the movie! Stop the movie!"

"What!?"

"I want to go home!"

"But it's raining!"

He paused for a minute and poked his nose out from under the blanket.

"Exactly,"