Now

Noah

As I walked out of my room yawning, I tripped to flowers.

Happy Birthday
Little bro
-Hudson

I was nice to be given a gift for once, but I was expecting a gift from someone more special than my own brother. Cody.

As I walked outside with my morning coffee in my hand, it spilt on my bran new shirt from the orchestra that was playing tonight.

"Aw nerds,"

"You consider yourself a nerd?"

I jumped as a girl with flowers stepped up to my front porch. It was Emma.

"Oh sorry that I scared you. Happy Birthday by the way,"

"Thanks," I said accepting the flowers.

I took them out of the wrapper to see a note.

I want you back

"Oh. Wow."

"Yeah. I know that my break might have been longer than usual, but I still love you. And I want to get back together with you."

I looked at her for a moment as she came closer to me. Soon enough she kissed me on the lips.

"Emma. I'm sorry. But I don't like you anymore. I like-,"

I blushed

"I like Cody,"

"Cody?"

"Yes,"

"Cody!"

"Again, yes,"

She held her hands up to her mouth and ran away.

It felt good to be on the other side of this love train.

Cody

I was pacing around the room. My mother was almost finished baking and I am freaking out.

My fake girlfriend hadn't picked up and my present for my dad was just broken by mom morning latte.

As I picked up my phone to call Emma for the forth time today, the voicemail had changed.

That's when I knew. She knew I was calling. She just wanted to avoid me.

I bit my nails as I tried calling Noah.

"Hello?"

"Hi! This is Cody, and by the way Noah, Happy Birthday! Um. well. So I need you to come over to my house, but thought the back. So will you come over? And like pronto!"

"Uh. Sure! Anything for my boyfriend,"

"Aww! You mean it!"

That's when he came over.

"So what do you need?"

"Well. So. My mom made a horrible latte this morning for me, and I pretended to drink it, but I actually spilt it on the present,"

"No problem. I can fix it."

And that's what he did. Fix it.

As we went downstairs, I saw my dad.

"Dad!"

"It's the Codmeister!"

"I missed you!"

"I missed your too!"

As I pulled out my gift, he pulled out his.

"I got you something,"

"I made you something!"

We traded gifts as Noah sat down at the table.

My mother sat down the roasted turkey and swapped eye contact between Noah and I.

As I hugged my dad after looking at the drone he got me, I sat down next to Noah.

I looked at him and he looked at my mother.

As we all sat in silence, my mother barked into her oven mitt.

"Oh. Dad! you remember Noah,"

"Yes I do."

"Nice to see you again mr. Anderson,"

"Ahem. So. Cody. Where is your girlfriend?"

Noah gave me the death stare.

"Cody. Can we talk?"

I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Did you want to talk upstairs? Let's talk upstairs."

I rushed him up the stairs and talked to him.

"Look. My mom doesn't know that I'm gay. Okay! So when I was near Emma yesterday, she thought we were dating. She cancelled on me tonight for something that honestly don't care about-,"

He kissed me.

Noah Hayden kissed me.

But I wasn't the only one who saw.

"Cody Emmet Jamison Anderson! We need to talk. NOW."

I hope that you liked this chapter! it is getting really good right now! Make sure to follow @TheDramaSisters

I am yaya82108 writing this, and we will try our hardest to publish a few more books soon!