Ticket to heaven or hell

Noah

As I unpacked my bag that had sat in front of Cody, he looked at men stunned.

"What?"

"Why are you here? Your concert!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Cody. You are way more important than any concert that I could get a ticket to."

He began to tear up as he made his way in for a hug.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

"Wait. I don't have enough money to take you with me."

"Got you covered. Extra pair of shoes, extra money so we can take the bus and my own plane ticket,"

As I passed him the shoes he looked at me.

I went in for a hug as he kissed me on the cheek.

As we hopped on the bus, I saw it was empty. The bus driver had his front teeth knocked out and the bus was dark and smeared with blood. But Cody didn't hesitate to get on. He must have really wanted to leave home. Him and I ignored the bullet holes that were shot above us and sat on our phones to keep us busy.

"So. Cody. Where are we going?"

"Nebraska,"

"Cool,"

"I got myself a part time job and an apartment so we can start fresh,"

"Aren't you going to miss your family?"

He thought for a moment.

"You're my only family now."

I was honored to be, but to think that he would miss his family!

As we walked off the bus, we went inside to the airport. It was crowded with famous' peoples pictures, and music filling the room.

As Cody walked up to the front of the line to cash in his ticket to go to Nebraska, I stopped him.

"Cody, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Um. I think that we should go to California instead. We can run into people that might offer us a job."

"No. I meant, are you sure you want to leave your one and only true home?"

I know that this chapter was short, but I thought that it was good. I am not really sure the good time to exactly end this book, but I will give an update to when the last chapter should be soon.