L-O-V-E

Cody

I walked up to the podium. Sweat dripped off my face as I looked down at my notecards. I looked up at Noah as he gave me thumbs up. I looked at my mother as she blowed me a kiss. I looked at my father as he held hands with the fashion designer.

"As I decided to take the risk of embarrassment of giving a speech at many fathers...Second wedding?"

The crowd laughed. It made me a little more confident.

"I knew it was for the best. I knew that I would encourage him to spend the rest of his life with a fashion designer I have never heard of until my boyfriend told me about a month ago."

They laughed again and Noah slapped his hand against his forehead. Alice gave me a look to show me that I needed to finish, so I skipped to the end of my speech.

"Anyway... I bless them. Even though I might never see my father alone anytime soon. If you know what I mean,"

My father rolled his eyes and continued the ceremony...

"Do you........"

Nine Years Later...

Noah

"Do you Noah Hayden promise to love and cherish Cody until death do you part?"

"I do,"

"And do you, Cody Anderson, promise to love and cherish Noah until death do you part?"

"I do,"

"You may now kiss!"

Cody and I kissed as my fingers ran through his hair. I blushed as Cody and I raised our arms to show we were finally married after about nine years together.

As we walked over to the seated tables, we sat down.

"To think, we have been together for nine years,"

"Nine wonderful years,"

I blushed as I passed the wine bottle to Cody. He drunk some down and poured a bit into my glass.

Heather and Alejandro walked over to us.

"Congratulations you guys!"

"When did you get nice?"

We all laughed as they sat down.

"Hey don't you guys remember when we were all fighting about a stupid needle!"

"Yeah,"

"And by the way, here it is," I turned around to see Duncan holding a needle and Courtney's arms wrapped around him.

"Duncan!"

"Give me some," He grabbed the wine bottle, drunk some and passed it to Courtney who passed it back to me.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Oh. Well we haven't really made anything serious—,"

Just then Duncan bent down on one knee and uncapped his arms.

"What the hell are you doing Duncan! You don't propose at somebody else's wedding!"

"But is that a yes?"

"Hell yes!"

They kissed and sat down next to all four of us.

"So Cody, remember your dad's wedding in Indiana?"

"Yes,"

"Well, I knew you loved that place so much, and hated how they were going to sell the property, for your wedding gift....I bought us the house!" I said as Cody coughed up a piece of shrimp.

"What?!"

"Yes!"

"Noah I love you!" He kissed me on the cheek and pulled Duncan aside.

They got up and so did Alejandro.

"🎶L is for the way you look at me🎶,"

"Oh god," The girls and I laughed.

"🎶O is for the only one he sees🎶," Duncan sang.

"🎶V is very very extraordinary🎶," Alejandro backed up.

"🎶E is even more than anyone that you adore🎶,"

"🎶 and love is the only thing I give to you🎶,"

"🎶Love is more than just a- game for two—🎶," They all spun around.

"🎶Two in love can make it🎶,"

"🎶take my heart and please don't break it🎶,"

They all stood up.

"🎶L-O-V-E was made for me and you!🎶,"

Cody came in for a kiss as Alejandro and Duncan went in for one with Courtney and Heather.

"I loved it!" I clapped my hands and kissed Cody on the cheek.

Cody

As I took my shirt off, Noah closed the window.

"Hey Noah?"

"Yeah,"

"You remember when we first became more than friends?" I said as I undid the covers for me to tuck myself in.

"Yeah," He laughed. "That was when I lifted you up as you sang, I'm Where I'm Meant to be!"

"And to think it all started when I Barely Kissed You,"