Love me

Cody

I wake up with a blanket tugged around my feet and a chill going down my spine.

The door was open and a note was left to my water.

Cody,
I had the best time with you last night.
You're awesome.
-Noah

"Why am I not more than awesome?"

"What was that sugar pie?"

I jumped as my mom held a coffee in her hand leaning against the wall.

"Huh?"

"Sweetie, you said something."

"N-n0 I didn't,"

"Well then okay. I am going to the store today, do you want anything?"

"Um.. Cologne?"

"Cologne?"

I think she was onto me.

"Yeah. Cologne,"

"Cody Jamison Emmet Anderson, are you hiding something from me?"

My eyes widened as my heart had beaten harder and harder for each second I lied.

"No,"

"Cody. Do you like somebody? She must be beautiful!"

I let go of breath as my mother sat down next to me. She and my separated father didn't know that I was gay. Nobody did until I made friends with Alejandro. And since I clearly kissed Noah, he knows.

"When will I get to meet her?"

"Meet her?"

I looked at her as she sipped her coffee.

"Um.. Well. You know I have never been the great with girls, but Noah has! So I might go and ask him, when the right time is."

"Oh. Well then. Be back at five for dinner,"

As I walk out the door with a cold pancake in my hand to Noah's house, I stumble on a girl with mascara dripping down her face.

"Oh! Sorry!"

She didn't respond though.

"Emma?"

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I know it might be a little too soon to introduce Emma, but it will make since soon! This chapter was again, not very long, but to keep the cliff hanger, it will have to be. Remember to check out our separate accounts! And to let everyone know, most of the time, it will be just one of us writing a story. For example, me! I am yaya82108 and this is my shared story on this account. I write the chapters and get some help and advise from the others! Soon, as we hope, we will be writing more stories! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please make sure to follow, that is all what I have to say! Have a wonderful day!