The fight

Cody

I was confused. Emma was crying in the spot I kissed Noah last night. I don't know if Noah is over Emma, or likes me! What the hell is happening right now!

"I saw you do it,"

"What?"

"I saw you do it last night,"

"Do what?"

"You kissed my ex!"

"Exactly! Your Ex!"

She rolled onto her stomach and kicked against the concrete.

"This isn't fair! All what I do is go take a break in a relationship, and then you kiss my ex, and then I'm here-,"

She paused. Well, she paused after I kissed her cheek.

"What the hell is wrong with you!"

"I kissed you so that you would stop crying! Trust me, I do-,"

Just then my mother came rushing up.

"Sweetie is this the girl? Oh she must be so lucky to have you! Hi! I'm Cody's mother! And if you would like to come over for dinner tomorrow, you can see Cody's father!"

My eyes flipped back and forth from my mom and Emma.

"Um. Sure. I think that will help me get my mind off my ex."

"Oh. Sweetie, I'm so sorry."

"Oh no you didn't do anything."

As they started to walk away, I pulled Emma back.

"Emma, I don't like you, but my mom thinks I do. She does not know I'm gay. So please come to the dinner, just for fake though?"

She thought for a moment.

"I will if you don't kiss my boyfriend ever again."

"Do you me ex-boyfriend?"

"No. Tomorrow that will all change."

Wow. The fight has begun. Who knew Noah could have been fought for?! I am really enjoying this book so far! I would like to know from any readers, if in the end, I make a sequel. Please tell me in the comment section of any chapter at any time. I again apologize for the short chapter, and for you to not see what Noah has been doing, but you will hear from both boy's opinions soon!

Have a wonderful day!

Stay safe!