meeting the lion guard and Kiara's freinds

Simba POV
I woke up too Y/n struggling to get out of kion's arms "hey kion your mates awake how bout you" I could see her getting mad.

"Five more minutes dad" that was enough for y/n to bite his paw "OWWWA!" He yelled at her.

"I'll draw blood next time if you don't let me go!" she yelled back "oh kids and there relationships" I said out loud.

They just looked at each other confused not knowing I was watching "oh hi Dad" he said nervously.

"Yea hello your majesty" she said to me politely "you're with my son now please call me simba" I told her politely as well.

"Simba can you tell him too get of me" she asked hoping I would tell him to get of "hey kion, you can stay on her for 5 more minutes ok" I joked.

"Thanks dad, your staying right here with me Y/n" he laughed "why do I even ask?" she looked at kion irataded "I warned you kion" she bit down on his paw again.

"Ahhhhhhh!, I'm sorry please stop that really hurts!" He yelled trying to get her of I chuckled.

They had completely forgot i was there she stopped before she drew blood "so you gonna let me up or do I continue?" She asked getting ready to bite down.

"Yes yes, please I'll let you up" he pleaded Kiara and Nala then walked in "we heard screeming!" They looked at kion and Y/n.

"No wonder" Kiara laughed so did Nala "he wrapped his arms around me after I told him not too!" She sounded way to irataded.

"She bit me again!" He told us "Y/n just let it happen" he yelled at her sarcastically "kids and there relationships am I right Nala" I asked jokingly "you can say that again" she sighed.

Kion's POV
Oh wait I asked Y/n to meet the lion guard "hey y/n ready to meet the lion guard?" I asked "do I have too it's so early" she asked while giving a cute little yawn.

"Yea we'll be going on morning patrol in a bit" I told her "how long till then?" She asked I gave her a irataded look.

I decided to try to drag her to the lair but I would need help I tackled her to the ground "hey Kiara wanna have some fun?" I smirked evilly "sure" she agreed "ok help me drag Y/n too the lair" I said.

"Ok how do I help?" She asked me "just grab onto one of her shoulders" I explained Kiara nodded "wait kion what did you just say" Y/n asked.

"don't worry we're just going to drag you to the lair" I told her and laughed in her face "oh you're going to regret that you just laughed in my face!" She yelled trying to break free "hey Mom,dad wanna help us" Kiara asked she also looked at them but they were gone.

"Hey kion where's mom,and dad" she asked I while I was being busy trying to keep Y/n from breaking free.

"They usually go out hunting at this time" I told her "oh ok" she said "hey kion let me go!" She yelled "Kiara let's go" I smirked.

She grabbed on to Y/n and started pulling she still tried to break free "kion, I told you to let me go" she tried to scratch my paw.

5 minutes later

"We're here, with a very special delivery!" I said dragging a very irataded y/n "yea so we need you see it it's so cool" she said Y/n had already given up trying to get up.

"Whoa a new lion!?" Bunga asked me with excitement "yea what's with the new lion?" Fuli asked confusion.

"Not just any lion, kion's new girlfriend" she teased me "yea and kion won't get of me" she looked irataded.

"We can tell, so kion how long have you known her?" Fuli asked me "we've known each other for four days that's why I didn't want to date him at the moment but he purswade me into dating him!" She yelled while trying to break free again.