The bite of kenge and kion meets his fans

(Warning this has some inappropriate jokes but I didn't put the name of what it's called although you might already know what it is)

Kions POV
"Rakiki can I talk to y/n" I asked rafiki he turned around "no kion she needs rest" he told me as I tried to push through him to get to her.

He hit me on the head "ow what was that for?" I asked rubbing my head with my paw "ugh fine" I said walking away.

1 week later

Y/n POV
"Hey rafiki can I now I've been here for a week and every time kion comes to visit you kick him out" I told him he sighed "ok go but come back tomorrow for a check up" he told me I nodded.

I went to go find kion when I went I saw kion just laying there as if waiting for something or someone.

He saw me "Y/n?" Kion asked I walked over to him "y/n!" He went up to me and nuzzled and purred his ears down "your so cute kion" i told him

Later

We were running around when I tripped and kion fell on top of me we were muzzle to muzzle "hey kion!?" He came over to us.

His eyes widened when he saw him on top of me and we were muzzle to muzzle I looked at him "kion aren't you two way to young for that!" He yelled.

That got kions attention he looked back his face completely red "were so dead" I told him "uhh dad it's not what it looks like" he tried to convince simba.

"Oh your not getting of lightly this time" he said aproching us both i thought he was talking to kion but he got a hold of my neck and started to drag me back to pride rock.

"I'm so dead" I corrected myself as I tried to break free "let me go!" I yelled he started to pull harder I yelped in pain he looked back.

"I'm so sorry y/n I didn't mean to hurt you" he told me worried that he really hurt me "it's fine just pulled me a bit to hard" I told him.

"Where you taking me?" I asked he also got kion by his neck "I'm showing the pride how I found you the entire pride" my eyes widened he smirked I blushed.

"It wasn't that I swear simba" I told him trying to convince him "then how come I found him on top of you" I blushed.

Kion looked at us "well when dad puts his mind to embarrassing me he does everything in his power to do so" he told me.

"But not like this and plus we weren't even going to do that I just tripped and you landed on me" I told him.

"I know but it's no use fighting it" simba heard us talking "what was that you want the lion guard to know too?" Kion blushed.

"I mean did you want it to be our first time" kion joked I blushed "umm no why would I we're to young" I told him sternly.

"KION, kion?" Ono looked at us confused "oh you haven't heard ono ima show you what I caught them almost do" he told him with a smirk.