Y/n sneaks out

Y/n's POV
my mind stayed on kion, his incredibly soft fur, and his beautiful red mane and golden fur when I heard growling from behind me I was caught.

"Y/n! Where do you think your going" I turned around to an angry kion his ears were down giving me a death glair I stepped back.

"Oh just for a walk" I said trying not to sound nervous but he caught on "where  are you really going you" he said in a demanding tone

I was about to run but then I felt someone hold onto my tail I looked behind me it was simba "don't think I didn't hear you two" simba spoke.

"I'm sorry did we wake you" I apologized to him he smiled "so where are you going y/n" kion asked again.

"I told you for a walk y'know clear my mind" kion rolled his eyes "I know your doing something else just tell me!" Kion yelled.

"Angry much" I said rolling my eyes walking off but then I heard kion start to pounce an he landed on me "tell me know" his eyes threatening to cry.

I sighed "kion I'm not lying I'm actually going for a walk" his eyes softened a bit he got off and asked "well if anything happens come back ok?" I nodded.

10 minutes later

"Well now I have an excuse" I told myself as I got to a watering hole I drunk some water I wasn't lying when I told him I needed some time to clear my thoughts.

"I just need sometime away from my relationship a month won't hurt him right" it hurt me saying that last part I took a deep breath and got into my running position.

I didn't notice it but a tear running down my face I didn't realize how much it hurt running away from kion hurt I mean he was the love of my life wait what did I just think.

Something tells is telling me he doesn't really love me but I don't believe it but part of me did 'he doesn't love me not anymore he only wants to be a king' a voice told me.

I froze "Stop it please" I said shaking my head rapidly and just like that it was gone and then I came back to me he was the love of my life.

Meanwhile at the pride lands
I wonder where she went she's still not back maybe I should search for her it's been 15 minutes since she's gone.

And then light hit my eyes it was the sun "ahh that burns my eyes" I said covering my eyes with my paw and then I heard a voice talking to mom.

I went over it was dad "ok i need to tell you something but you're not to tell kion understood kiara" she nodded.

"It's y/n zazu flew in This morning and had a message from your brother he wishes to have his daughter for a couple of weeks maybe even months maybe even a year" he told them they gasped.

I was infuriated "there's no way I'm not seeing her for a year not even one month!" I yelled stepping out of the shadows "well that's what she chose one month zazu has already informed mheetu" he told me.