one

"Yoonji I'm scared." I hold my friend's hand. "We literally prepared for this event for like five months, we even made our own gowns we'll be fine Sieun." I take a deep breath mentally preparing myself.

Yoonji gave me her mother's invitation because her mother didn't want to come, so I was basically sneaking in under someone else. Identity fraud? We don't know her.

It was nice having a friend that was of a different social class. My current social class would have never allowed this. I fiddle with the mesh fabric on my gown. I had silk gloves on which made the fabric feel like heaven between my fingers.

"Invitation please." The worker holds out both of her hands. I give her mine, and she scans it to check if it was real. "Welcome in, please enjoy your time here." She smiles giving me the invitation back.

Once Yoonji and I pass the doors I let out a sigh of relief. "See you have nothing to worry about." She smiles. "Look at how high the ceilings are." I look up, my mouth slightly agape. Yoonji cups my cheeks making me look at her. "Don't be suspicious. Act like you see this on the daily."

"Sorry." I mumble. "It's okay." She smiles again. "Who's hosting this though?" I ask. "This is the prince's party I think." I look at her shocked, "You're lying. How did we get in that easily then?"

"Anyways Sieun you know what that means? The prince is looking for a girlfriend, so I'm going to become his princess." She takes out a mirror fixing the corners of her lipstick. "Wow. Imagine dating him, I would want to date a prince-"

"Sieun I love you baby, but I'm sure he likes girls that look mature. Girls with taste and flavor." Not wanting to disagree with her I nod and look at her facial features. She had high cheekbones, her lips plump, and her nose was more than perfect.

But that was the good plastic surgeon her mother hired. Every time I saw her she had bandages on her face. But props to her for looking beautiful either way.

(This is the first story I'm uploading after so long I'm actually kind of scared... I don't even completely know how this story will end too so please lay easy on me skldjfla. Vote and comment any feedback thank you in advance !)