nineteen

The next morning Jaehyun wakes me up with a loud alarm. "Rise and shine we have to get ready and go about our day sleepy head." I groggily sit up, and look at him standing across from me.

"What are we doing?" I ask. "We have to get ready, eat breakfast then it's work work work time." He smiles pulling me out of bed roughly.

"It's like five in the morning." I glance at the clock. "This is late for us, the day should start at four am usually." 

He brings me to the bathroom. I sigh as I wash my face and brush my teeth. "You look so cute because you're cheeks are all puffy." I hold my cheeks and he smiles kissing me.

"Okay quick hurry we have no time. We will spend one hour eating breakfast then it's training all over again. My father moved the date of the initiation up to the end of this week." "The end of this-"

"Hurry." He pulls me out of the bathroom before I can say anymore. We sit down in the dining hall next to each other instead of across from each other.

"Since you weren't able to each as much during dinner feel free to pig out to breakfast." He smiles.

After eating he makes us run to the old woman from yesterday to fix my posture again. Then after that it was a speech class, pilates, walking in heels, tailoring clothes, it was just a nonstop routine of moving and going in the kingdom.

Jaehyun didn't once stop to let me use the bathroom or even take a sip of water. It was just "Hurry we have to go," I was beyond exhausted by the time it was dinner. Just to think I have to workout after dinner too. Ugh. I guess it wasn't so easy and glamorous as I had thought.

"How was today Sieun?" Mr. Jung asks. "It was informative, but also tiring." I half laugh. "Oh yes it's definitely tiring, but totally worth it sweetie. Don't worry, you can get through it the initiation isn't far from today." Mrs. Jung smiles.