eighteen

I wash up with Jaehyun because he made me. I felt uncomfortable, but he was reassuring me telling me how beautiful I am.

He washes my hair and my body which was awkward to say the least. His hands were awkward and all over the place, his ears red, him grinning from ear to ear.

When it came to my turn to wash him I had to look away from being embarrassed. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, I'm all yours baby." I could see his shit eating grin from the corner of my eye.

He offers to dry me off with the towel, but I take the towel. "I can dry myself up." I mumble. "Suit yourself." I quickly pat myself dry before running into his closet and closing the door.

I sigh thinking to myself, this is really going to be the rest of my life isn't it? I slip on the clothes I see sitting on the dresser. I'm assuming he's giving me this to wear because well... why would he wear women's clothing? Unless there's something he's hiding from me.

When I come out of the closet Jaehyun is sitting on the bed with his towel still wrapped around his lower body. "Oh. You found the clothes I was going to give you. Good." He smiles before walking over to me.

"If you excuse me I will go change." He smiles closing the closet door. I look around from where I stood, but stop spotting his phone on the bed.

I could call- No. I shake away my thoughts and go sit on the bed. I observe the little details of his room. Like the record player on a table stand. The vinyls that were displayed on a tall bookshelf.

I spot a door I never realized was there. What's in there? I will have to check later when I know I'm alone.