thirteen

In the bathroom I look at the undergarments. He really chose these? I hold up the underwear that looked like it'd barely cover anything. I needed a new change of underwear anyways so I'd have to ignore it. I look at the bra as well, it matched the underwear's design.

I change into the outfit quickly before looking at myself in the mirror. It felt weird to just let this happen to me. I think as I exit the bathroom.

"You look like you lost a lot of weight. I'm so sorry for not being able to feed you." Jaehyun puts his hands on my waist. We look at the door hearing shuffling come from it.

Jaehyun rolls his eyes and opens the door. As soon as he does a group of boys fall into the room. "Stop being nosy." He frowns at them. "We're interested Jaehyun." They stand up.

"Hi Sieun, my name is Johnny. It's nice to meet you." The tallest one says smiling at me. I remember him from the party.

They all tell me their names before Jaehyun tries shooing them out. "Wait but hyung Ms. Choi is done with your dinner." Mark says.

"Oh. Come on Sieun let's go eat." Jaehyun motions me over holding his hand out. I stare at him then back at the rest of the boys. I end up grabbing Jaehyun's hand as he leads us out of the room.

"I wasn't going to let you see outside of my room, but I guess I will." When we get out of the room I let out an audible gasp. The house was way more grand than Yoonji's house.

"Is something wrong?" Jaehyun asks looking back at me. "No." He continues walking the rest of the boys walking behind us.

"I can't believe hyung is gonna marry someone." I hear someone whisper from behind us. "I can't believe he's gonna turn someone into a princess." "What if he never gets her to like him?" "Can you believe it's a migra-"

"Guys I can literally hear you. Stop it." Jaehyun turns around to look at all of them.

---

a/n: i hope you guys have a good day today :))