fifteen

After walking around for what felt like hours we finally end up back at his room. "I'm so tired." I sigh. "You can go to bed if you'd like." Jaehyun picks me up which startles me a bit. He places me on the bed before tucking me in and kissing my forehead.

"I'll be back dear. I'm going to catch up on some things. Sleep tight." He gives me one last kiss on the lips before slightly jogging out of the room. Where is he always going? Especially at this time of night.

Does he perhaps have another woman in this house? No. Gosh why I am thinking like that. I stare at the darkness surrounding me. I felt nervous sleeping in here.

I turn on my side facing the empty side of the bed. I smell the bed sheets and almost die. They smelt so good, not to be weird. I grab the blankets putting them over my shoulders and almost pass out right there. The blankets were so voluptuous and comfortable.

Some time later I wake up feeling Jaehyun wrap his arms around me. I ignore it and fall back asleep.

The next morning I wake up Jaehyun is staring at me as his arms hold me tightly. I jump a bit seeing how close he was. "Sorry I'm just thinking." He mumbles. "Thinking of what?" I didn't mean for my voice to come out in a whisper, but it did anyways. 

"I'm just thinking of what it'd be like if we get married. Would I even enjoy it?" He responds, "I mean, I barely know you." "You're the one keeping me captive." I look at him weird. "Oh yeah, that's right." 

We stare at each other for a good while before he speaks again, "My father has to do the prince initiation thing soon. You know what that means right?" I shake my head. "It means you have to go out in public soon, so don't do anything weird. It also means I have to start training you for real now." He sighs pulling me up with him.

"Hurry we have no time to waste in your training." Training?

---

a/n: long time no see ^^