seven

I stare at the wall for what seems forever. I sing along to some songs I always hear on the radio just to pass some time. My stomach growls. I'm so hungry. I don't even know what time it is. I hear the door jiggle and click.

I look at the door quickly. "Hi sweetie. You've been so good." Jaehyun smiles carrying a tray of food. It smelt good to say the least. "Jaehyun..." I start. "Yes dear?" He places the tray on the floor next to me.

"Can I request some things." I look at him trying to show my best confidence even though my lungs were burning from not being able to breathe properly. "What kinds of requests?" He sits by the foot of the mattress looking directly at me. "Can I get towels, lotion, and a clock if I can." 

"I would normally say no, but since you asked so nicely using your big girl voice, yes you can. I'll remember to get some the next time I come in here to see you." He puts his hands underneath the shorts caressing my thigh softly.

"Can I get some change of clothes too?" He squeezes my thigh making me wince a little in pain. "You'll wear whatever I give you." His voice gets an octave deeper, but goes back to normal. "I like when you wear my clothes. It makes you look smaller than you already are." "Well I'm going to need different undergarments right?" 

He comes closer to me, I could feel his breath on my face. I try my best to keep eye contact despite me being absolutely terrified of his intimidating gaze. "I'll buy you undergarments for sure." He kisses me smiling into the kiss. I sit there closing my eyes not knowing what to do.

"It's so cute that you're so scared, but you're trying to play it off like a big girl. You're such a good listener." He pinches my cheek before grabbing the tray of food and putting it on his lap.

"Open up. The prince is going to feed you." He grabs a big spoonful of kimchi, some chicken, and rice. "That's a little too big to fit into my mouth." "I know. I just want to see how you would handle it. I'm teaching you right now." I hesitantly open my mouth.

He smiles making airplane noises before placing the food in my mouth. My mouth barely gets over the amount of food. I try my best chew and not choke.

He was looking at me in such a weird peculiar way. Nobody ever looks at someone like that. Only psychos look at people like that. Or am I just being paranoid? Because sometimes the male character gives this look to the female character in a drama.

I shake off my stupid thoughts and continue to eat as he feeds me. This was definitely awkward, but the food tasted so good compared to the regular diet of rice porridge. I just couldn't help myself, but to indulge in the food.