five

I stare at him, "...yes, I need my arms." I hold my arms tight against my chest. "You keep acting like that and you won't have any arms to use anymore," He sighs. "Now come here and let me hug you princess."

Slowly, but surely I make my way over to him. The shackles drag on the floor behind me creating a horrible screeching noise. It was like nails on a chalk board. He wraps his arms around me tightly.

"I've never been so infatuated with someone before. Wait until father hears it's a poor migrant worker ha." He laughs to himself, "Father did say I could choose anyone who came to the party though. And guess who showed up. The love of my life." He pulls away and caresses my cheek.

"I've never seen such a pretty poor person." That was rude. "First rule of a princess, have confidence." Jaehyun lifts my chin up just enough to where i am staring straight ahead which was his chest, "Your neck must hurt looking at the ground all of the time."

He splits his leg into a V just to stand at my eye level. He bops my nose before standing up normal again. I jump from the sudden contact. "I hope you adjust quickly to this lifestyle. My dad is trying to prove I exist and that there is a soon to be queen already." He crosses his arms against his chest.

"I'm very impatient, so if you misbehave I will take rash actions without even thinking. I hope you understand. Oh, and also I am not going to be here for you a lot. I have my own things I need to do like hang out with friends and play video games. I'll try to feed you if I remember, and I'll make time in my schedule to hang out with you like once a day or something." He takes a breath before continuing,

"If I don't show up one day then I have not been able to spare time for my beautiful princess. These are just rules and reminders for you. Also don't make noise. I don't want my parents to be angry you're in here alone. I mean of course they know you're here. I had to ask for permission. Wow look at me rambling." He laughs at himself, "Anything to say?"

"Is there a bathroom or anything?" I say quietly. "Speak up. No princess mumbles, she speaks clearly." I clear my throat and repeat myself.

"Oh. Yes, I forgot." He points to a door behind me, "That is your bathroom. It has a shower and a sink in there. Any who I must leave. Until dawn my love." Jaehyun smiles giving me a long kiss on my lips before leaving the room.

I hear the door click and there's a jiggle to the door knob before I hear his footsteps disappear.