ten

A week passes, and I was in the room all alone. He came once while I was sleeping to give me a gallon of water. My stomach hurt so bad because I was hungry.

I lay on the bed and stare up at the ceiling. I had been wearing the same clothes for a week too. I felt like an animal in the zoo being locked in here with nothing to do, nowhere to go.

I sigh as my stomach growls like a lion. I turn around to lay in fetal position, clutching my stomach. I hear the door open, I quickly get up standing on my feet. "Awe did you miss me sweetie." I didn't really, but I wanted food so I would have to lie.

"Yes. I missed you so dearly Jaehyun." I run towards him, but he backs up causing the shackles on my feet to dig harshly into my skin, I stumble a bit from the pull. I groan in pain my ankles felt as if they had been scraped against some sidewalk.

"Sorry just have to be sure you don't have some sharp object or something." He comes and pulls me into a big hug. "You've behaved so nicely. Maybe tonight I'll let you sleep in my room. I'll give you new clothes to wear too. I'm surprised it isn't smelly." 

"Go sit down on the bed I'm going to get some things and finish something first then I'll come back." He gently guides me towards the bed. "But Jaehyun-" "Shh. I'll be back soon dear I promise." He pushes me to sit on the bed before leaving the room.

I stare at the door pouting a bit. I was a dog waiting for its owner. I look at the time keeping it in mind while hugging my knees, resting my chin on my arms.

Twenty minutes pass and he has still not came. Getting impatient I stand up and braid my hair. My back hurt from sitting and laying down so much.