six

Once I'm sure he's gone I let out a breath of relief. It felt like I could breathe again. I turn around and immediately go to the bathroom. I throw up in the toilet. Being here made me so anxious, nauseous, and all of the sicknesses in the book.

I rinse my mouth and look up at the mirror. I still had the makeup on from yesterday, my hair a bit frizzy. Just then I notice the change in clothes. I was wearing a big white t-shirt and even bigger shorts. Did he change me himself?

Gross. I take off the clothes and lay it nicely on the closed toilet seat before jumping into the shower. I scrub all over my body as best as I could. I didn't know what he touched and what he didn't, but for sure it was truly disgusting to me.

I notice there isn't even a towel, change of clothes, or any lotion. I sigh waiting for my body to dry a bit before I put the clothes back on. 

Showering with the shackles on was weird nonetheless, but I could ignore it for the meanwhile. I come out of the bathroom my hair dripping all over the cold cement floor. This must be an unfinished room or something.

I look at the mattress on the floor. It looked relatively nice. If anything this was a hotel compared to living at Yoonji's home. I was given a room that could barely fit two with five other workers. we all slept on a floor mat. No room for privacy.

We didn't even have running water in the room, we had to shower in a public shower that built us outside. But here... I get to eat, do nothing, and live for free? That's literally heaven for someone like me. I just sit back and relax.

I try to go towards the door Jaehyun left through, but the chains stop just short enough for my arms to reach the door handle.

I turn back around and go sit on the bed. I look around looking for a window or anything. Just in case I needed to escape, but there were none to be found.

(don't forget to vote and comment ! if you suggest a story plot i might actually take it because i'm #struggling lmaoaoao)