twelve

He gently places me down onto fluffy sheets. Jaehyun takes the blindfold off. My eyes widen seeing the room. This was basically the size of Yoonji's living room. 

"My room isn't the most decorative, ignore it." He comes to stand in front of me. I look up at him and he smiles. "I'll have Ms. Choi cook us some dinner. In the meanwhile... What do you want to do?"

"What do you mean?" I ask. "Like, what do you want to do to bond. In order for us to get married we're going to have to like each other. You don't like me so I have to make you like me."

"Mhm..." I think for a moment, "I don't know what I want to do. I only know how to cook and clean." I fiddle with my fingers a bit embarrassed. He looks at me with no expression on his face. Did I say something wrong?

He reaches out and tickles at my sides. I laugh trying to move his hands away from me. He laughs as he tickles the life out of me.

Tears escape from my eyes being scrunched up. "Jaehyun stop." I laugh. He immediately stops. I stare at him as he is on top of me.

"Yo hyung look at-" We look at the door quickly sitting up. The boy that stood at the door looks back at us, stopping in his tracks.

"Who is that?" He gives me a look of disgust. "Mark, this is Sieun my new queen. Sieun meet Mark my friend." "Hi." I sheepishly smile.

Mark stares at me blankly before running out of the room closing the door behind him, "I'm telling Taeyong." Jaehyun sighs turning back to look at me. "Ignore him."

"Why'd you tickle me for?" I ask holding my sore sides. "To break the tension. You seem so scared and nervous which you shouldn't be."

"Oh. I forgot, I got new clothes for you. Stay here." He quickly jogs over to what I'm guessing is a closet. He comes back out holding two boxes. "Open it." He hands the bigger box to me first.

I place it on the bed next to me and unwrap the ribbon around the box. When I open it I bring the outfit out. A plain black tee with some gray sweatpants. "Thanks. These look comfortable." I say feeling the fabric.

"I also got new undergarments, I hope they're your size." He hands me the last box. I open it and look at them. I blush at the thought of him buying them for me. That's like... embarrassing.

I look back at him noticing how red his ears were. "Thanks these are my size haha." I quickly cover the box back up. "You can go change if you want. The bathroom is behind that door. Please don't do anything silly I really don't want to hurt you." I nod and go over to the bathroom.