two

We walk further towards the ballroom. "Sieun hurry follow what they're doing." I watch the young women of families stand in two lines facing each other. Yoonji pushes me to stand in front of her. What is this? Some type of game we're playing?

"Welcome everyone. I am the king of this nation. Please allow me for the first time ever, to introduce my son. Jung Jaehyun." The prince I'm guessing comes walking down the grand staircase. Everyone around me claps, so I follow along. 

As he's walking down the millions of steps I get bored and look at everyone around me. Each young women wore a gown. They each looked different not one the same.

Finally I see the prince's legs walk towards me. Everyone is smiling and waving, but I just slightly bow my head. I can see his legs stand in front of me for a good five seconds. I look up at him, but quickly look away because Yoonji said it was rude for me to stare at people of higher class.

Yoonji may be older than me, but I always listened to her because I worked for her family, and because I didn't want to be disliked by her family. He continues walking past me, the line being barely even halfway done.

Once he finishes his short, but long lived entrance everyone clusters within themselves. "I'm gonna go look for the prince, make some new friends or something. Just don't act poor and embarrass yourself." She speaks quickly before running off to somewhere.

I wonder around trying to find something to do, or anyone to converse with. A woman runs past me muttering to herself. I back up trying not to get hit, but of course I end up clashing into somebody still.

I turn around and look up at the tall figure. "I'm so sorry." I look back down. The rich were always so... violent. By the size of this guy I already knew I was about to fly across the room.

He puts his pointer finger underneath my chin lifting my head, "Do you know who I am?" His voice had an edge to it. I gulp, looking elsewhere. Every time someone says that it meant a beating was going to happen.

"I'm sorry, but no." "Look at me when I speak to you. It's very rude not to." I gather up so much courage before looking at him, "I'm sorry, but no, I do not know who you are." He moves his hand away. "Good." I give him a weird look before turning around and leaving, but he grabs my hand.

"Why don't you hang out with my friends and I?" He says. "Uhm... Sorry I'm actually look for my friend." I hold eye contact with him this time. "It's okay. You have all night to find her. Just stay here with us."

"Okay I guess." I was not able to say no out of fear. There were literally three other men watching us two.

(don't forget to vote and comment, thanks !)