Chapter 3- I'm not okay

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
May include topics such as self-harm, suicidal thoughts and eating disorders. Please beware before continuing.

[Jimin POV]

When I saw Jungkook that day, I felt something was wrong. He wasn't as bubbly as usual and he looked really tired.

Before I could say anything, Tae leaned into my ear and told me that Jungkook was "acting to get attention" because he was "jealous".

Now I don't know if that was true or not, but Tae wouldn't lie to me, right?

I sent him a death glare that physically shocked him. He then fixed his gaze onto his food, pushing it around and showing no sign of wanting to put the food in his mouth.

I sighed. "Jungkook-ah. Eat."

I saw a tear slip from his eye before he quickly wiped it away, stuffing food into his mouth. He looked adorable with hamster cheeks, but I'm not about to coo over a jealous little liar.

I finished up my soup and handed the plate over to Jin hyung before going back to my room to rest.

[Jungkook POV]

I stuffed all the food into my mouth and left the plate there for Jin hyung to clear. Rushing to the bathroom, I could already feel the disgusting lump rising in my throat.

Fortunately, I made it just on time and threw up my entire breakfast into the ceramic throne.

15 minutes later and I'm sitting on my bed, head in my knees while crying my eyes out.

Jungkook-ssi you deserved this.

"I got rid of you long ago..go away" I mumbled into my arms as I tried to focus on something else.

Hi Kookie...Nice to meet you again after so long...

"It's not nice to meet you.."

That's not very nice is it?

"I don't care."

Since you now lost your hyungs..How about you go back to your old friend?

Old friend...

Don't you know who or WHAT I'm talking about?

The memory popped back into my mind.

Right..my best friend...

Before I knew it I was standing in front of my mirror with a shiny blade in between my fingers.

My good old friend...

C'mon Kookie...Once wouldn't hurt...

It's right... once wouldn't hurt...right?

Soon enough the red liquid was pouring out of the slits on my arm.

Well done Kookie...Well done.

I slipped on a hoodie and tried to sleep the voice away...